• 5(current)
Feature suggestions
(2012-05-17, 17:53)eastfrisian Wrote: is it possible to show a various selection of movies instead of the "newest ones" in the head of the skin (the place where the pixar logo is (screenshot thread))

maybe it could be an option. "last added" or "various selection". so you have more individuality in the movies section.

Another vote for random items? Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1105420
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

not sure if i'm right in the skin-based feature suggestions.

but i have a question to the "cover flow" view in the movie section. my "movie sets" (x-men movies, die hard movies, ...) are set to the cover flow view. when you click on "x-men trilogy", quartz show the big covers in a row. i think you know what i mean.

the problem is that the "selection curser" walks not to the first cover / first movie, it stands on the "back-arrow", which is huuuge. it's like "BAM, GO BACK!!", because the selected back-arrow is in the middle of the screen. in the first moment, you think "hey, there's no movies in there?!".

it's not a real problem. but in optical reasons it is not very nice. Smile
I know what you mean.

Still, you're suggestioning to... ? Smile

Btw, you know you can disable those arrows & ".." in xbmc settings, right?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

what, really? oh my god. i should look before Rofl
is it possible to make the "director" field "clickable"? i have seen it in aeon nox 3 and i liked it. simply an "arrow up" in the movie details?
not "clickable" for the mouse - that works, i know. but with a remote control, you can't get it.
I would realy like to see some "color-themes" in the skin Smile

Would be nice to have a brighter version (lik reFocus), I think that the current one is too dark.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
i would like to see

when you go into

Settings/Appearance and change the zoom amount for the tv your connected to could you please add a 1 pixel bounding box as you cant see as its black
(2012-06-11, 14:11)Maniac Wrote: I would realy like to see some "color-themes" in the skin Smile

Would be nice to have a brighter version (lik reFocus), I think that the current one is too dark.

No plans, sorry. Maybe for Quartz 4.
(2012-06-11, 14:14)mikey1234 Wrote: i would like to see

when you go into

Settings/Appearance and change the zoom amount for the tv your connected to could you please add a 1 pixel bounding box as you cant see as its black

This is something I wanted to do for a while. Pushed changes to git.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Mine is a simple request really... i would love to be able to see the clock in the top right on the home menu like the older revs of Quartz... or at least have the option of turning it on (i do know it appears once you go into sub menus/screens, but like i say i think it is missed on the main home screen).

Thanks and keep up the good work!
(2012-06-22, 02:54)jayzirl Wrote: Mine is a simple request really... i would love to be able to see the clock in the top right on the home menu like the older revs of Quartz... or at least have the option of turning it on (i do know it appears once you go into sub menus/screens, but like i say i think it is missed on the main home screen).

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Will do.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Elapsed and total time in video info screen (i button on keyboard, info on Harmony)? Current time of of day and the ending time just isn't the same and it feels weird having to pause or bring up the video OSD to see this info.

Other than that, a great skin, with Confluence the top 2 skins at the moment.
(2012-06-28, 18:57)toiva Wrote: Elapsed and total time in video info screen (i button on keyboard, info on Harmony)? Current time of of day and the ending time just isn't the same and it feels weird having to pause or bring up the video OSD to see this info.

Other than that, a great skin, with Confluence the top 2 skins at the moment.

Thanks for feedback.

I'll try to incorporate it somehow.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Support for the iPad would be great.

e.g.
back/home-buttons in the menus,
making things like the different view-modes accessible,
touchable scrollbars
(2012-07-11, 16:38)alexirsi Wrote: Support for the iPad would be great.

e.g.
back/home-buttons in the menus,
making things like the different view-modes accessible,
touchable scrollbars

Yes, as you stated in your post - the list goes on until we have a skin that is actually usable on touch screen Smile In other words, it's either TV friendly or tablet friendly can be both at the same time.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature suggestions0