Win 100 % cpu usage frodo recent built...
I upgrade to frodo recently and well, since then I experimente "mini" freeze in the interface while browsing, and 100 % cpu usage for nothing...I didn't have this behavior with eden...
so I search the forum and found some hint for advanced setting like this

<advancedsettings>
<gui>
<algorithmdirtyregions>1</algorithmdirtyregions>
<nofliptimeout>0</nofliptimeout>
</gui>
<useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>
</advancedsettings>

I try, it seems to do the trick but no...still freeze and 100% cpu usage...

i'm on windows 7 32 bit I update every driver ( though I don't trust ati driver much...)

try to take picture of my setting but picture seems to be broken ( only see the upper half of the screen??)

it seems related to ati driver imo or maybe hdmi audio output but I don't know...
I struggle with this since last week and I give up...
here my log:http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=16754

please,someone can help me? it's really getting on my nerve now..Sad
Well, fount out the weirdest thing, when I start xbmc it s 100% cpu usage and it stay that way unless I "ctrl alt del" then alt tab to switch to programm manager...when i get back to xbmc it s back to normal...
Anyone? An idea?
Thanks!
Might try using the default skin, see if that helps... I'm not sure skin.xperience1080 is up to Frodo yet... I see a few audio errors, try flipping your audio set-up.
I try with focus frodo and aeon nox frodo, same thing...but by tweaking audio movies now play flawlessly but the 100 % cpu usage did not disapear...unless I switch program by alt-tab then comes back to xbmc...
thx for your answer!
cheers
<nofliptimeout>1000</nofliptimeout> see if that helps. This might be in full effort...and taking your cycles. <useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>
with 1000 as parameter it seems to do the trick...I'm not quite sure I'll test further and tell you
thank you very much!!
cheers
Hi guys. I am sitting with a high cpu usage at the moment aswell. Except mine only runs at 100% when i turn off my tv. Any ideas?
(2013-05-01, 09:23)reeman Wrote: Hi guys. I am sitting with a high cpu usage at the moment aswell. Except mine only runs at 100% when i turn off my tv. Any ideas?

Yes. Create a new forum thread and post a debug log and your description in it. It is unlikely it has anything to do with this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
100 % cpu usage frodo recent built...0