Win Dharma to Eden - Upgrade steps
Bump...
1. I haven't done it, but I think no. It is just the text info in the DB, not including watched status I believe.

2. If you have local info available, XBMC will default to using the local info and not scrape from the web. Just make sure each movie is in its own folder within the base movie folder.

3. As stated in 1, I believe not unfortunately.

4. Do a single file export and look at it's contents. I think with that you have to keep the sources the same. With the multiple file export it should not matter. It creates the files in the folders with the movies. So they can be moved and re-imported without having to scrape them again.
(2012-08-12, 17:28)kricker Wrote: 1. I haven't done it, but I think no. It is just the text info in the DB, not including watched status I believe.

2. If you have local info available, XBMC will default to using the local info and not scrape from the web. Just make sure each movie is in its own folder within the base movie folder.

3. As stated in 1, I believe not unfortunately.

4. Do a single file export and look at it's contents. I think with that you have to keep the sources the same. With the multiple file export it should not matter. It creates the files in the folders with the movies. So they can be moved and re-imported without having to scrape them again.

Thanks a lot for the information

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma to Eden - Upgrade steps 0