NEED HELP ADDING TVSHOWS
i need help in adding tv hows to my xbmc

i am wondering if some one can help me

i can add individuall folders of a shows but nothing shows up under that folder in episodes

if any one can help me out i would appreciate it

Sounds like your TV Shows aren't scraping. When you added the source, did you set the content of the source to TV Shows and select the scraper for it (theTVDB.com by default should be selected I believe)? If you did, what kind of naming convention are you using for your TV Show files/directory structure? If you set everything up correctly when adding the source, do they show up if you go to the source and bring up the context menu ('c' button on a keyboard) and select the option to refresh/update/rescrape (I don't remember exactly what the menu option is called, I think possible Refresh Content or something maybe?) and then try again does anything show up?
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
i did as you described but it would only add the folder nothing inside of it

but then after reading more and more and then some more

i found two softwares that are correcting this issue for me

Tvrenamer is AMAZING

and then Ember media Manager is FUCKING AMAZING pardon my french

as of know they are adding with no issues. but only tried two seasons of two shows to make sure but now i am just getting them renamed and meta data and posters and banners downloaded and then i add them with out the need to scrap anything as they have been already added to the folders

But thanks for the response and help
Glad you were able to get it sorted out Smile
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NEED HELP ADDING TVSHOWS0