Subtitle Selection
I have question about what is supposed to appear when you select a subtitle in XBMC 11. I usually download English SRT subs for my movies and name them in the following format.

moviename.English.srt

When I enable the subtitle, the selection appears like the following picture.

I think that back in XBMC 10, this would only say English and not show the whole movie name. Is it supposed to appear like the picture? Thanks
Here is how it appears when using XBMC 10.1.

No one has any insight as to why it appears with the full movie name in Eden?
Because it was changed? I'm not sure I understand what the issue here is..
(2012-04-09, 08:03)Ned Scott Wrote: Because it was changed? I'm not sure I understand what the issue here is..

I was asking if it's supposed to appear like the first screenshot, showing the full name of the movie as opposed to the second screenshot from XBMC 10. The way it currently works, if the movie name it long you will not be able to see the selected subtitle language.
ah. My guess is that this was just an oversight. I'll poke Jezz_X about this (the man behind Confluence, the default skin).
Nothing to do with the skin someone just changed it in the c++ to show the full name
(2012-04-09, 23:57)Jezz_X Wrote: Nothing to do with the skin someone just changed it in the c++ to show the full name

Was this C++ change an oversight?
Does anyone one if there is a setting or change that can be done so that it doesn't show the full name of the video being played?
I noticed that Frodo still displays external subtitles in the following way.

I was never able to understand why it was changed to this long method as opposed how it used to appear in XBMC 10 or when the subtitle is part of the MKV file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle Selection0