MQ3 - Unwatched indicator
I've been using refocus and aeon nox, and decided to try out mq3 since my new machine is a bit more powerful and can run it smoothly, but the one option that I'm missing from my two previous skins is an indicator for unwatched items as opposed to an indicator on the watched items. Am I just not seeing this option? Is there a mod, or easy way for me to mod this myself? (I have never manually changed any skins)
+1

I would also like this. I would rather see how many episodes are new in a show vs if it's completed....
+1

Mediaportal (specifically MP-TVSERIES) had a great feature for this also in which yoU could set the length of time your latest episodes would be listed as new. A prominent flag would be highlighted on the banner. I know Aeon Nox shows the latest 10 but it would be great to list all new in say a 7 day period for those of us who download and watch a larger amount of media.

Another good feature to see would be missing episodes (another feature of MP-TVSERIES) which would show all missing episodes highlighted in orange.
+1

Also missing the "unwatched label" option from Aeon-Nox !
(2012-04-01, 09:20)knewknow Wrote: I've been using refocus and aeon nox, and decided to try out mq3 since my new machine is a bit more powerful and can run it smoothly, but the one option that I'm missing from my two previous skins is an indicator for unwatched items as opposed to an indicator on the watched items. Am I just not seeing this option? Is there a mod, or easy way for me to mod this myself? (I have never manually changed any skins)

It's in the same place as AEON Nox (Main menu), it just switched automatically between watched and unwachted every few seconds.
(2012-04-08, 12:00)RavenNL Wrote: It's in the same place as AEON Nox (Main menu), it just switched automatically between watched and unwachted every few seconds.

really?? Ok, I'll take a peek Smile
I was talking about the "unwatched" and "watched" labels on the DVD covers like in Aeon Nox...
Similar to these ones : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1042326

MQ3 doesn't have this feature Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ3 - Unwatched indicator0