Linux Eden constantly crashing on Natty, where to find Dharma
Hi,

I've upgraded Dharma to Eden several days ago, and can't use XBMC anymore. It is constantly crashing when any playback is started (radio, music, movie). Seems like a sound problem, and I see a lot of people with those problems on the web.

Can someone point me where can I find a "good old" Dharma deb or PPA (XBMC 10.x) for Natty?

I'm not sure if you were using XBMC-Live or not, but if you were the ISO for it can be found here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/live/xb...1-live.iso
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
Yes, I should have specified that. No, I'm using desktop version of Ubuntu and have XBMC installed through PPA.

However, after a few days of digging, I finally manage to solve the crashing problem. I figured out that one add-on was causing the crash.
It was a D-bus notification.

Maybe it can help someone.

Thanks for your answer DaMizZa.
Well, not all the problems solved.
I installed Eden on a clean new Ubuntu 12.04 installation, and some videos are still crashing (freezing) XBMC.

In other words, I'd still love to get Dharma .deb for Ubuntu 11.x or 12.04.

So, if anyone has or knows where to get it, please post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden constantly crashing on Natty, where to find Dharma0