how to come out of a slider control?
Exclamation 
I have some music play controls on a window lying horizontally , these contain
previous button, play/pause button, stop button , next button , volume slider and seek slider.

To control them through keys I have written :
<onleft> id_of_previous_control</onleft>
<onright> id_of_next_control</onright>
but when I reach to the volume slider , pressing right & left arrow key increases and decreases volume , it is doing good thing but now I am stuck with in volume slider I can not move to other control , also I can't write :
<onup> and <ondown> in slider control to switch to another control because all neighbor controls are placed horizontally not vertically so it will not make sense.
Screenshot here:
http://i.imgur.com/KxyzF.png

Please Help, Thanks.

go up and down is the only way
You may try using a button that would pop-up vertical slider. EDIT: I suppose one can choose between vertical and horizontal one. Not sure, though.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Quote:also I can't write :
<onup> and <ondown> in slider control to switch to another control because all neighbor controls are placed horizontally not vertically so it will not make sense.

At the beginning it doesn't make sense, but once the user begin to use XBMC, they quickly know that if left/right doesn't work,, up and down will. I agree that it doesn't "flow" well visually, but it works and users doesn't mind. imho!

OK Friends Thanks for help !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to come out of a slider control?0