Win Playback problem
Hi,

I don't know how to explain my problem, cause I don't know the specific word in english. But, well, i shot i picture of my screen of xbmc eden playing a movie. I have a good notebook, with i5 2nd generation, dedicated graphic card, 6gb ram and etc... it happens on the notebook screen or on TV...

The movie is a 1080p movie, but it's happening in other kinds of movies too...noticer that has a line at the screen, like old VCRs... i'll get a log file and upload too...

I don't have a clue what's it, and tried to search something on forum... but nothing...

Well... please help me, or i'll have to use the old and solid VLC, that works great...

Thanks!!!

log
http://pastebin.com/H24BVjbe

If it is Intel GPU, you can disable DXVA2 and everything esle in XBMC settings/videos/playback....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-04-07, 22:27)aagobbo Wrote: The movie is a 1080p movie, but it's happening in other kinds of movies too...noticer that has a line at the screen, like old VCRs... i'll get a log file and upload too...
Have you tried to enable vertical sync (vsync) if it's not already enabled? Maybe it's disabled, that would probably cause lines or frames to be misaligned.
(2012-04-07, 23:29)bluray Wrote: If it is Intel GPU, you can disable DXVA2 and everything esle in XBMC settings/videos/playback....
I'm using an nvidia gpu...

(2012-04-07, 23:55)Skram0 Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 22:27)aagobbo Wrote: The movie is a 1080p movie, but it's happening in other kinds of movies too...noticer that has a line at the screen, like old VCRs... i'll get a log file and upload too...
Have you tried to enable vertical sync (vsync) if it's not already enabled? Maybe it's disabled, that would probably cause lines or frames to be misaligned.

Yes, it's disabled, but it's disabled cause sometimes the movie plays like slow motion... So I disabled an option something like maximize window instead of full screen and this vsync and the slow motion never happened again...

But I'll try...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback problem0