No Background images except MAIN MENU
Moving this Tread from (Release AEON MQ3)

SYSTEM
Zotac ZBOX HD-ID-11 - Atom™ D510 (dual-core) (1.66 GHz) (2gb RAM)

XBMCUbuntu Eden 11 Skin - AEON MQ3

(2012-04-05, 16:04)jasoncrosier Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 12:27)jasoncrosier Wrote: I seem to just be getting the default black screen with the white wavey lines in the full screen music player. I also usually have the multiple images from the main menu music background folder on screen when default background and screensaver set to none. I have checked through the guisettings.xml but cannot seem to find a helpfull entry to modify.

Posted by gibxxi - Today 11:38
Black screen with white wavey lines sounds like an instance of Milkdrop running without any installed presets. Even without screensaver enabled, once you go FULLSCREEN, Aeon MQ3 will invoke the currently selected visualizer as the background, and for Milkdrop (without any installed presets) it's a screen like you describe. You won't get any fanart in fullscreen AFAIK unless you disable all visualizers.

All the visualizers work fine I have tested them. The problem occurs when I select NONE for my visualizer. I usually use this setting on the Windows7 installations around the house. It then it quite happily displays all the jpg's from a specified folder in the background which is set as the multiple images screen in the MAIN MENU for MUSIC. However it displays the default.jpg image from the AEON MQ3 folder intead. I'm not sure however if this is a XBMCUbuntu issue for MQ3 or my missing an option in the Skin settings.

Posted by gibxxi - Today 13:19
Sounds like a skin issue to me, have you tried the same with Confluence, or another skin? I keep several skins installed, even though I don't use them, just for this kind of thing

I have just tried confluence, interestingly although it lets me browse to my network folder for the multiple images for the background but will not display them (exit from the setup menu and go back in it then dispalys a message folder does not exist). I then copied them to a local folder and it then displays them on the MAIN MENU but it is still blank in FULLSCREEN mode. I then tried the AEON MQ3 on the local folder but still the same default.jgp for AEON MQ3 was displayed. I'll put the new EDEN 11 on one of the Windows 7 media PC's in the house and see if the issue is replicated. This might show us if it is a EDEN 11 or skin issue.

I have just tried EDEN 11 on a Windows 7 machine and pasted back my USERDATA folder and all works fine. The background images all view fine during music playbeck in FULLSCREEN mode.This leeds me to believe this might be a issue with the XBMCUbuntu installation. Out of interest I also replaced the user data file on the XBMCUbuntu with the Windows 7 EDEN 11 one and still just the default.jpeg image is displayed on all backgrounds within MUSIC, TV SHOWS and MOVIES the background images are only Visable in the MAIN MENU.

Any Thoughts?

Kodi and MQ8 - The Ultimate way to experience all your media.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Background images except MAIN MENU0