Win Alternate Banner pick problems
Exclamation 
Hi folks,

Ever since Eden beta, I have noticed a strange behavior in File mode, when displaying Wide Banners Listing. Once the show has been scanned in, assuming I did this manually through TV Show Information/Refresh....if I don't like the first returned banner for the show, I will pick one I like. In Darhma, this worked flawlessly, and showed the banner.

Now even when I download the banner I want to the folder, rename it to folder.jpg, and try to pick it through Local Browse....it will not render, in fact, nothing beyond the first pick that it does as default works anymore.

If there is NO information for the show( IE, it's not scanned in ) then the default folder.jpg is displayed....if you scan for info, the default from tvdb will over-ride and not be rendered.

Is this a case of them not actually being downloaded? Or is this a rendering issue?

I now have far too many blank spaces where banners should be, and the thought of wiping the user folder yet again to correct such a simple thing seems excessive.

What can I do to check/correct this behavior? It started in Eden beta 1, and I figured somebody would have noticed/fixed it by 11.0 release, but this still exists for me.

Any help is appreciated, btw, I've tried most of the suggestions in this skin thread that were not MOD specific that seemed related to this, and nothing helped.

PS: a way to wipe the TV database in these cases, seperately from Movies would be a nifty option! just a suggestion, don't even know if that's possible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alternate Banner pick problems0