Advanced Library Filtering
The IMDB number is currently not available as a smartplaylist filter. One of the reasons is that it's not guaranteed to be an IMDB number, it could also be a TMDB ID depending on the scraper that is being used. Furthermore it's not really a value which a user would type into a smartplaylist rule by hand.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
OK no worries - I can just dump it out to a big array via json each time. Better than sql connect.
Hello Montellese,

in case you are still following the thread, I would like to ask you for your support regarding my question posted a few days ago:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238029

In another thread you wrote that "Advanced Library Filtering is only meant for doing one-time filters while you browse your library",
but in my opinion the process of 'browsing the library' is not (always) completed just by having started a movie. Often I start a movie with the tag "Brasil", watch a few
seconds, just to arrive after all at the conclusion that I would prefer another movie (with the same tag, wherefore a still enabled filter would be advantageous.

Is it possible to realise this behaviour?

Thank you, malvinas2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Library Filtering0