Thumbnails missing from file view after reinstall & library import.
Question 
Hello

Recently reinstalled 10.1 and imported library (single file), however for my UFC collection (which XBMC see's as movies), while the thumbnails are present and correct within library mode, they are missing from the file view and all that is shown is the generic blue folder. Strange thing is, if I press 'I' while folder is highlighted, the thumbnail is present within info.

Without manually having to scrap everything again, how do I get file view to show thumbnails again in file view please?

Thank you
Anyone? I have since started to create separate folders for each of my movies so now I have the following....

Movies/movie/moive.avi
Movies/movie/moive.nfo
Movies/movie/moive.tbn
Movies/movie/moive-fanart.jpg

Again, if I go into the folder via list view and highlight actual movie file, thumb and fanart are both present, however they are missing from parent folder and all I see is the generic blue folder. I've tried rescan but nothing happens. Please help.
The reason is that folders in file mode are handled via folder.jpg _unless_ you've actually scanned on the machine, where by there's some hacks to assign the folder to the parent item as long as you enabled "use foldernames for lookups" (Dharma) or "Movies in separate folders named like the movie" (Eden).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have 'use foldernames for lookup' selected but after rescan there are still no thumbs in file mode? Only way to obtain thumbs within file mode again is to rescrape, but that defeats the purpose here as I already have nfo file present, including my watched status for each which would be lost if I had to rescrape.

I've now included folder.jpg, but still getting generic blue folder instead of thumb. Why is that please?
Thumbs don't show up in file view in v10.1. You have to use v11 for that.

EDIT: I think...
Sorry for late reply, put this problem to one side until I had finished reorganizing movies into their individule folders, which is now complete.

@ Ned Scott. They do, as they did before I reinstalled. It's strange as some thumb have returned after restructure and rescan, but most just won't display. Anyone have any suggestions please as this is extremely frustrating.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails missing from file view after reinstall & library import.0