Movie Sets
Question 
Recently switched to this skin, looks fantastic but I cannot figure out how to enable Movie Sets?

Thanks
Have a good fish around your skin settings.. you WILL find it!
That depends. Moviesets add-on is only supported from version 3.0.0 and then it will work automatically if you have the movie sets activated in xbmc settings.
(2012-04-06, 13:44)Big_Noid Wrote: That depends. Moviesets add-on is only supported from version 3.0.0 and then it will work automatically if you have the movie sets activated in xbmc settings.

Thanks, was using 2.0, it seems to work fine with my HTPC in the living room which is running Dharma.
(2012-04-06, 13:44)Big_Noid Wrote: That depends. Moviesets add-on is only supported from version 3.0.0 and then it will work automatically if you have the movie sets activated in xbmc settings.

Huh working fine for me and I'm running 2.1.0
Oh right i added it in the 1080 branch first.
OK, this is getting a little frustrating now. I have installed the moviesets plugin, all my movies appear within the config menu correctly in their sets but still it doesn't make a difference on the Movies library. (using 3.0.0 now and Win7 if that should matter)
Have you enable "use movie sets" in settings?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets0