I have an idea, it is simple, but I can not find a standard for it. I would like to hire a developer to script it for us.
- we are a package design firm and I want to run some screens in our office with the latest news on packaging
- we want these screens to only show images
What do we want:
- be able to add RSS sources like (http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDieline)
- be able to add websites/searches
- be able to add a local folder
- display all image from sources in full screen, scaling should be discussed. (If the image is a tumbnail, take image from source/largescale)
- insert slide timing
- between slides input company logo/animation
- place logo on top of all images displayed
- Mark as favourite on a keycombination or mouse action
- Run favourites and have favourites overview
I would be willing to pay for the package and afterwords it can be available as open source to anyone.
thanks, Lars Fasten