Movies,TV Shows and Music not being scraped properly
Hi Everyone

I have been having issues with my Movies, TV Shows and Music not being fully scraped.

All the movies scraped fine in Dharma and are in the following format using X-Men as an example

>>Movies
>>>>X-Men First Class (2011)
>>>>>>X-Men First Class.mkv

Now this format works for some movies and not others, also I have tried naming the mkv identically to the folder with the year but this also has no effect.

For TV Shows I can get 1 or 2 episodes out of a series and then it stops finding the others even though the naming convention is the same i.e.

S01E07 - You Win or You Die.avi - Doesn't work
S01E09 - Baelor.avi - Does work

Music doesn't even try to scrape!

Any idea's?

Has anything major changed in this area I should know about?
Those sure do look fine. Have you checked your option in "Set Content?" For movies, do you have "Movies are in separate folder that match movie title?" That option should work well for you with the above structure.

I'm not sure with your TV shows. Just double check it's "set Content" settings as well.

Have you tried a different scraper for the music?
Strangely I try the same thing from my gaming machine and everything is picked up just fine!

I have tried reinstalling XBMC but this has no effect, I am using a custom cut down version of Windows7 so I am going to reinstall so fingers crossed

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies,TV Shows and Music not being scraped properly0