• 54(current)
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!
SP1 it's all up to you..... Smile
i just update the critical ones.

and SP1 is critical
(2012-05-16, 06:11)Beer40oz Wrote: SP1 it's all up to you..... Smile

I guess since all you guy's done it. Might as well. hopefully my boot time stays the same tho

(2012-05-16, 06:12)eskro Wrote: i just update the critical ones.

and SP1 is critical

Thanks eskro will do it now

shouldnt affect boot times. mine are same.
eskro do you know any good anti virus software ? i will keep them off when startup but when am in windows will switch it on if i surf the net but when i watch movies it will be turned off
i dont use AV's LoL

i use FortresGrand CLeanSlate Smile
I have no AV's not on my HTPC.... I don't surf the web on it..... once in a while only youtube.....
but the best one is:

Microsoft Security Essentials....

Is free give it a shot....

I have it on all my other builds....

I have tried all other FREE one's

MSE WIns!!!
(2012-05-16, 06:26)Beer40oz Wrote: I have no AV's not on my HTPC.... I don't surf the web on it..... once in a while only youtube.....
but the best one is:

MSE WIns!!!

I second that on the Microsoft Security Essentials. Seems the least invasive. And it works too!
Thanks guy's gonna give Microsoft Security Essentials a try.
Wohoo! I am almost as famous as Eskro! JAJA

I can't update my first page that much anymore.... says I am over 64 letters....

Hope it lets me add another video.....Smile

I really did not expect this to go this big!

It was more for me......

FTW!!!!!
@Beer: Do you know if the guy you ordered the picopsu from, also delivers in The Netherlands ?

Mine is still working fine with Antec PSU in combination with the 120 W Toshiba Laptop adapter, but just to be on the safe side, I might like to order a new one...
(2012-05-16, 06:26)Beer40oz Wrote: I have no AV's not on my HTPC.... I don't surf the web on it..... once in a while only youtube.....
but the best one is:

MSE WIns!!!

That's what I use.

Beer - when you removed the bracket for the ODD, did you notice a decrease in temps at all?
(2012-05-16, 12:22)s1l3nc0r Wrote: @Beer: Do you know if the guy you ordered the picopsu from, also delivers in The Netherlands ?

Mine is still working fine with Antec PSU in combination with the 120 W Toshiba Laptop adapter, but just to be on the safe side, I might like to order a new one...

I have no clue!
You can email him:

CARL
limsico@short-circuit.com

Maybe for a little more...

Tell em the A6-PACK sent you..... Tongue

(2012-05-16, 14:10)Sdpbc Wrote: [quote='Beer40oz' pid='1104460' dateline='1337142388']

That's what I use.

Beer - when you removed the bracket for the ODD, did you notice a decrease in temps at all?

Yes a little bit but not that much!
If you don't need a DVD/BLU RAY drive this is the way to go!

You saw how clean it is inside? with the pico and wires? so nice airflow....Cool
(2012-05-16, 12:22)s1l3nc0r Wrote: @Beer: Do you know if the guy you ordered the picopsu from, also delivers in The Netherlands ?

I went to the product page on eBay, clicked on "more services" next to shipping, put in Netherlands, clicked "Get Rates" and it says this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/picoPSU-90-12V-7...0834084341

USPS First Class Mail International $17.88
USPS Priority Mail International $34.35
USPS Express Mail International $45.00
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!10