• 50(current)
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!
eskro has the TDP in his HTPC guide MrKAy.
Thanks eskro. Stupid me lol should have checked your guide. I do normally check your guide tho. Am so hooked on htpc after coming to the forum. If everything works out for me. I'll be posting my new build around september with a OrigenAE M10 just saw that case and am in love lol
its a pricey case. but pretty Tongue
(2012-05-15, 02:05)eskro Wrote: its a pricey case. but pretty Tongue

Yeah it's so nice looking. I just saw the case yes2day and i was like. I must have this case even tho it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg lol. But what am gonna do is keep the build i have now and put it in that case then when amd kaveri come's out will upgrade the internal then. No point upgrading to trinity. Because that way i have to buy motherboard and cpu and i will have to upgrade again when kaveri come's out. Plus kaveri has a 7750 gpu built in to the cpu
(2012-05-15, 02:19)MrKay Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 02:05)eskro Wrote: its a pricey case. but pretty Tongue

Yeah it's so nice looking. I just saw the case yes2day and i was like. I must have this case even tho it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg lol. But what am gonna do is keep the build i have now and put it in that case then when amd kaveri come's out will upgrade the internal then. No point upgrading to trinity. Because that way i have to buy motherboard and cpu and i will have to upgrade again when kaveri come's out. Plus kaveri has a 7750 gpu built in to the cpu

K please keep this thread to what it is....

LOL Nod
Sorry my bad. beer i just saw your video 7 times all ready lol. It's amazing i will watch again. Cant wait for more videos
Oh thanx.... I even did yellow zip ties to match!

Yes new video in 10 minutes.....

LOL
Here is the video with temp tests on XBMC

Watching a 1080P video in a 81 F room.

Video was running about an hour.

36C steady on 1080P

When in Menu of the movies list it goes to 47C (wonder why?)
When playing music again to 36C (did not show that but I tried)

And with XBMC off on desktop it's 28C.....

So yes it's great with out the fan cage....

Big Grin

CHEERS!

BTW! this was done with HIGH PERFORMANCE settings...

Now I am back to BALANCED (Never shut off screen and never go to sleep)

And now a 1080P video is at 28C for the whole time... and the MHz are at 798 while playing!!!
Cheers!!!

insane TEMPS!! 2100 FTW!!!!!!
I will be getting the 2100 on friday or saturday the lastest and will test the cpu fan speed hopefully i get the same speed as you. I might just try to see if i can send it back but don't know what to say to them tho for the refund i cant say it was bad right. or i can sell the 1100 on ebay. No point on having to cpu coolers when i have only 1 build. I have the same cpu temp as you but the only thing is my fan speed starts from 1000 and goes to 2000 tho or can it be because i have a 4 core
(2012-05-15, 02:30)Beer40oz Wrote: Oh thanx.... I even did yellow zip ties to match!

Yes new video in 10 minutes.....

LOL

I really like the zip ties. It goes so nicely with everything. You should keep the case open because it look's so much better. I will be copying you lol

A6-PACK cant be beat'en... its the best HTPC period.
(2012-05-15, 00:58)Beer40oz Wrote: This PICO is truly magic.
I'm glad Antec PSU fiasco is behind you. With a good PSU, life is good....Nod

Congratulation bud!

(2012-05-15, 01:13)MrKay Wrote: I will be differently upgrading my cpu cooler now to the 2100. what's the 2100 max TDP. I can't find it any where in google for some strange reason. Is it a max TDP of 100w ?
I hope that you have something to trim off the case......

(2012-05-15, 01:59)MrKay Wrote: Thanks eskro. Stupid me lol should have checked your guide. I do normally check your guide tho. Am so hooked on htpc after coming to the forum. If everything works out for me. I'll be posting my new build around september with a OrigenAE M10 just saw that case and am in love lol
When I saw that for the first time in post #96, my eyes lid up too.....Nod

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-05-15, 03:49)bluray Wrote:

Congratulation bud!

(2012-05-15, 01:13)MrKay Wrote: I will be differently upgrading my cpu cooler now to the 2100. what's the 2100 max TDP. I can't find it any where in google for some strange reason. Is it a max TDP of 100w ?

What do you mean blu?

I wont have the bracket just like beer. The only difference is my one will be an A8 3820,kingston ram,crucial m4 if everything goes to plan and i can get the cpu fan speed and temp as beer. No need for case fan

(2012-05-15, 03:59)MrKay Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 03:49)bluray Wrote:

Congratulation bud!

What do you mean blu?

I wont have the bracket just like beer. The only difference is my one will be an A8 3820,kingston ram,crucial m4 if everything goes to plan and i can get the cpu fan speed and temp as beer. No need for case fan
Check out post #47.....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!10