last 2 weeks problems with subtitles and how I fixed that (Eden)
Hi,

Since 2 weeks (maybe a bit less), I started getting problems with downloadingsubtitles. Not just from opensubtitles, but from all of the services (opensubtitles, subscene, ....).
Sometimes it worked, but mostly it did not. The errors vary from parsing errors, could not find subtitles (even though they are there if i look on the website) and that I could find subtitles, but not download it.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the subtitle plugin, checking proxy settings, renaming directories, rename filenames, ....
It drove me crazy, since I use XBMC a lot.

What finally worked..... uninstalling XBMC WITH deleting the xbmc user settings when it asks for it. That fixed it all. So I guess that there is a XML file or other settingfile that does not get refreshed when upgrading between versions.. Since I installed all the betaversions of Eden, it must be that!

Not a real fix, but it gets the job done Tongue

/Demesmaeker
HI. .

May I know how to uninstall Xmbc? and exaclty how to delete the settings folder?

last time i tried to uninstall xmbc i did via restore atv and jbed from there...

tks
I'm having the same subtitle problem - will try this when I get home Smile
Hai demesmaeker

I have the same issue. sometimes opsubtitles, ondertitel.com work. But the strange since the xmbc update xbmc-subtitles not work perfectly.

At the website on ondertitel.com i see the subtitles but if search on bmc-subtitles no found.
I had post een logfile for mr Amet but he said no errors.

I think mr Amet have to look this issue... many people have this issue....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
last 2 weeks problems with subtitles and how I fixed that (Eden)0