Possible to share or "Like" videos after watching onto my Facebook wall?
I miss this functionality in Boxee.....Probably the best partof Boxee was that kinda sense of community it tried to bring to HTPC. Would be nice o start focusing on that end since we live in a Facebook world..
check out Trakt Utilities: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98582

A Trakt account can link to a Facebook account. I haven't really used Trakt Utilities much myself, so I don't know exactly how it works or if it let's you like movies directly or just update Facebook with what you've watched. I'd ask in the thread I linked to.
Trakt doesn't work quite like that. If it did, I'd be using it.
You sure? I've been playing around with it today, and I've gotten it to ask me to rate things after I watch it and automatically publish that to facebook.
yeah, there needs to be a way to do this with ANY video and a little easier...

For instance if I it c on the keyboard (I use a remote but this is just to explain as clearly as possible), I'd like to be able to simply Share a video on Facebook. Facebook integration is EVERYWHERE now. if it's a video online, you are hard-pressed not to find a facebook icon next to it. We should expect the same level of integration into XBMC long-term. I think we would all agree that Facebook isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Unfortunately...
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to share or "Like" videos after watching onto my Facebook wall?0