Messed up names of Items listed by some plugins
Bug 
Hi,
firstly I'd like to thank you for this great skin. It is the most usable skin for remote control I've found (especialy due to main menu accessible from anywhere using left arrow).

However I've encountered small problem with listing of online content from some plugins. For example with plugin "serialy.cz" from this repository http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-doplnky/. TV Series list is OK, but when entering inside some directory, all episodes have same names (always named by the first item in list). Playing them is OK though, so only names are messed up, not actual content.
This problem was not present in some previous Dharma version, then it starts happening also in Dharma, and it's still present in actual Eden version. All other skins I've tried (from official repository) does not suffer with this problem, only XeeBo. I'm using Linux (Fedora with XBMC Eden from rpmfusion repository) if it makes any difference.

Thanks.
Petr B.
For some reason the addon is listing ListItem.Title as episode 1 for all episodes but it's fine for ListItem.Label.

Either they need to fill ListItem.Title the same or just make it empty so XeeBo can fallback to ListItem.Label.
Hi,
thanks for fast answer. True is, that I was first suspecting that plugin being wrong, but since it was working with other skins, I'd thought that there is some side condition not handled well by XeeBo. However I've contacted author of that plugin to fix it and meanwhile I've fixed it for myself according to your advice to not set ListItem.Title

So thanks again
Petr B.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Messed up names of Items listed by some plugins0