No Network Folder xbmc on my computer on windows 7
Ever since I've installed the finally version of XBMCbuntu 11.0 . I've not seen it networked to my Windows 7 PC. usually it shows up on my computer on the Network Folders .....But I've never seen it there since I've installed this new version.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks ..
Just guessing based off of the limited info that you provided.

If it was a mapped drive the xbmc install would have removed the old folder and replaced it. Just map the folder again.

Go to My Computer
Click Map Network Drive
assign a drive letter
the path for the folder would be \\ComputerName\c$\Users\UserAccount\AppData\Roaming\XBMC
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
You won't see the XBMC share by default on your Windows box as "Windows File Server" (Samba) is not enabled in XBMCbuntu (Eden) by default. It wasn't in XBMClive (Dharma) either.

You will need to install this. Each time I've had to set it up I have just followed the instructions at the following web address. After following this you will then see an XBMC share in your Windows network folder list and you will be able to copy files to and from your XBMC box.

http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/xbmc-ion/module/7
Ops, my bad. Didn't realize you were mapping to Linux even when you said it was your XBMCBuntu machine. Good call Rogue Trooper.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Network Folder xbmc on my computer on windows 7 0