XBMC keep rescanning 2 tvshows
Hi,

I have 2 tv shows that for whatever reason XBMC keeps rescanning, and readding individual videos to the database, so I get a lot of duplicates....
I don't understand what these 2 shows have in particular (apart from most likely being the highest number of episodes).

I manage all my shows with sickbeard, tried cleaning up all the nfo and recreating them many times but it does not change much...

Any idea what I should look into?

I am currently on Eden but had the same behavior with Dharma.

Thanks!
Actually if I refresh the episodes for the shows and tell XBMC to ignore the local data (nfo files), then it seems all good, but I'd rather keep using my nfos.
Any idea?
Thanks!
Pretty please? Smile
There'll be something different with the multiple files you see - different paths perhaps. Compare the episode info of duplicates.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

But even if that was the case, why would it need to rescan these shows everytime XBMC restart?
It's not like for every restart they'd get a new path no?

Somehow I don't see duplicates anymore in the library though, maybe when my distro (Arch Linux) upgraded the package they changed something there as the xbmc version is still the same.
It still takes a long time at start to scan for nothing though :/
So it was actually related to the regex I had in the advancedsettings.xml.
Once I removed them no more issue...
Not sure what that means though...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC keep rescanning 2 tvshows0