• 12(current)
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS
(2012-06-20, 20:31)kricker Wrote: When you first started XBMC, Win 7 should have asked if you want XBMC to reach the network. Easy test is to turn off the firewall and see if XBMC becomes reachable.

done that today, no change Sad Can't reach the GUI from my office PC (where I see it in the network) and same from the iPad
Check your port settings and maybe try a different port.
Hi guys, I'm loving this app!! I was just wondering what the chances are of looking into adding URL support into one of the next updates so that it could be used by the launcher pro app? More details here http://support.appcubby.com/questions/18...Center-Pro

Thanks.
@jj0076, I like your idea, I will look into this.

A new release 1.1.2 is out, the "user feature request" release:
- added "watched" flag for movies and tv shows (iPeel, xenton, unabatedshagie, jfarts)
- added long press actions to the remote control:
-- menu button to activate the context menu (ZACH, Yoshuacas, hansrouge, Crowtje)
-- fast forward and rewind buttons to set playback speed (willp2003, Kiranos,johan.smits)
- added long press action to the edit playlist button: an alert is shown to confirm clearing the playlist (jhoude)
- added shake gesture to the clear the playlist (while viewing playlists): an alert is shown to confirm clearing the playlist (jhoude)
- Frodo thumbnail and fanart support (fonixx, MrPOSIX)
- system option to change song selection behavior: autoplay or actions list (jhoude)

And a 1.1.3 is already under development, stay tuned!!
Does this new update fix the timeout issue?
timeout has been raised from 30 to 240 seconds sir.
Nice to have covers with pre-Fordo. Yeah.

FYI, the background on the main menu is missing one row of pixels on the very bottom. Wink Time to see if you really made it kricker crash proof.
Smile The "kricker crash proof" release is the current one under development 1.1.3, no this one (even I hope that it's hard to make the 1.1.2 to crash). There is also support, on the upcoming 1.1.3, of wake on lan and XBMC virtual keyboard support.
Awesome work!
Thanks for the updated, especially the watched flag.

One small tweak I would like to see to the watched status. If I've watched all episodes of a series show the watched flag on the main tv list. Same if I've watched all episodes of a series. Show the watched flag on the season.
(2012-06-21, 23:39)kricker Wrote: Check your port settings and maybe try a different port.

annoyingly this didn't help either. I tried ports 8080 and 10880, both worked on the XBMC machine but not from the iPad or my main PC. I have a feeling that I'm missing out on something really basic but can't figure out what it is.

sadly, I don't think there is a way to figure this out through a log-file so please keep the ideas coming if you have any more
(2012-06-22, 18:02)joethefox Wrote: timeout has been raised from 30 to 240 seconds sir.

Thank you thank you! Now I can't wait to get home and try it!!
Hello all,

my congratulations and many thanks to you, joethefox, for that great iOS XBMC remote !!

Are you french, as the first post suggests ?
Anyway, I am a french native, and I would be glad to provide a localization in french for the app.

I think the easiest way to localize would be to use the way offered by the iOS SDK, so that the app's
langage switches automatically, depending on the default langage set in the device settings, and
the available localizations bundled with the app.

Please don't hesitate to PM me.

Best regards.
R.

EDIT: oops ! I just realized that your code is on github ! I'll see how to contribute with github and will provide the localization patches. I'll keep you posted.
Hi JoetheFox

I just noticed the update in my IPAD, the new context menu with long press button works like a charm!

Thanks for considering the suggestions, this is an awesome app

Salu2,
(2012-06-22, 17:29)joethefox Wrote: @jj0076, I like your idea, I will look into this.

Thank you !!

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS8