• 5(current)
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS
Thank you guys!
(2012-06-03, 14:43)xenton Wrote: One feature I couldn't find, but may of overlooked is the ability to have watched episodes indicated, like they are in XBMC with a checkmark.
Added to my TODO list.

Update: changed graphics for the toolbar buttons (also added flip animation to the playlist/nowplaying button)
(2012-05-30, 00:02)joethefox Wrote: A new 1.1 version has been submitted to apple with this change log:
- iPad support (universal app)
- landscape view on movies/tv shows info screen on iPhone
- search last.fm charts for an artist
- added a new XBMC remote control with new buttons: music, movies, tv shows, pictures, subtitles and audio channels

a video that demonstrates the iPad version in use:

@Sami, the work on supporting Movie sets is already started but requires a bit of time before it's finished

Hello,
Is this version available in app store ?
I only see 1.0.2 ....
Thanks Nod

Hello, the app was submitted to apple on 29 May so we have to wait the approval cycle (usually one week).
Ok ... thanks !!! Wink
Official XBMC Remote version 1.1 is now available on appStore

What's New in this Version:
- iPad support (universal app)
- landscape view on movies/tv shows info screen on iPhone
- search last.fm charts for an artist
- added a new XBMC remote control with new buttons: music, movies, tv shows, pictures, subtitles and audio channels

Great work, just been playing with this on my iPad 2.

Couple of questions:

- How do I use the last.fm feature?
- Is there any way to default to Artist or Genre view when accessing the music tab?

Everything else is working perfectly Smile
hey, thank you Big Grin

1. additional "table item" actions can be accessed by long pressing a row.
2. Changing sub-section order is in the plans....
Brilliant. I rated it 5 star on Itunes store Smile

I can't explain how good it is to see charts of an artist.

I know I'm missing something simple, but where do I find the keyboard. Say I'm in the youtube plugin and want to search...
Thanks for the app! My favorite XBMC remote app, and free to boot! Smile
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
(2012-06-06, 22:22)clckwrkorange Wrote: I know I'm missing something simple, but where do I find the keyboard. Say I'm in the youtube plugin and want to search...

Ouch!!! haven't yet taken care of the management of plugins. keyboard support will be available soon!

P.S. I'm using the built-in youtube app and then airplay to xbmc...
WOW! Definately the best iOS remote for XBMC! Great work Joethefox!

I have a request for 2 features (couldn't throw you flowers like that without asking anything Wink ). If they exist, please feel free to prove me wrong maybe I didn't look hard enough to find them!

1. Option to change song selection bevavior

Let me explain. Right now if you press a song, it starts playing it. Having an option to queue the song instead would be great. I know that I can long press and select queue but I'm lazy Smile Seriously, it can also avoid mistakes (long press intended but for some reason a single press was catched, boom no more playlist...).

2. A single click button to clear the playlist

Nothing to add for that one Smile

Again, thanks for your great efforts, that is definately in my top 10 apps list!

J-P
Hello, thanks for your app, it seems really promising and getting better and better, particularly with the last version 1.1 and last.fm charts, good idea!

I was wondering if you could add an ability to download all cache, covers and stuffs once for all (music, movies etc)? I don't know if you see what I mean but when navigate through albums, the album covers for example, even already pre-cached a minute ago, appears with the black cover for a moment, there is a delay.
Also I don't know if it's my network or if it's cache related but also sometimes opening movie or album list take a while before appearing, normal?

FInally, but here that's just my opinion,I think the UI should get a graphic touch more iOs related again to get really closed to perfect. At least with a few elements.. But I think you already got that suggestion from someone who offer you some help for that in a previous post? Otherwise I'll be glad to help when I get some time, at least doing some mockups, ideas or something if you want.

Thanks!

Any way to show only unwatched?
Would it be possible to have a button on the remote to change aspect ratio mode ? I made a custom mode that I use for movies and it would be a time saver to have a button to quickly switch between modes.

Also, for people that use the file mode because thay find it too time consuming to maintain a library. Would it be possible for the app to display the folder.jpg bitmaps in the folders the way xbmc commander do ? I download the movie covers of the movies and it's cool to browse them on the phone when something is playing without the need to maintain a library in xbmc.

Thanks for all rhe great work. I also use the android version pn my tablet and was more than happy to see an IOS version.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS8