• 19(current)
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS
Thank you! aren't these cue album added to the xbmc music library? if yes, these albums should be available as separate tracks while browsing the music library like normal albums. If you want to add an entire album, try to long press an album row and then a sheet actions should popup with "Queue" or "Queue after current" option. Let me know.

Hint for music browsing: under device settings, there is the xbmcRemote system options. I prefer to enable "Don't autostart song" so when you click a song an action sheet ("Queue after current", "Queue" and "Play") is showed instead of auto-play the song (same behavior when long press).
You are quite right about the cue's being added to the XBMC library and they are available as separate tracks when browsing, it's these I want to queue up! Not the whole album. So I can select a few cued tracks from 1 album and a few tracks from another.

When I get home I'll disable 'Don't Autostart' to see if it makes a difference but I don't think it will as so-far on the split cue tracks that xbmc is displaying the long-press doesn't display the queue option.

Thanks again!
And if I understand well you can enqueue single tracks with the long press action (action sheet) or the same action sheet is shown with a single row tap when you enable the system option "Don't autostart song":
IPad in hand! Disabled 'don't autostart' and Im a happy man Smile
Displays the dialog as above, and you can queue up from within the cue sheets.
Now tunes are blaring have a beer in hand and the sun is out. it doesn't get any better.

Thanks for your time and hard work. Cool
enjoy yourself!

Version 1.1.4 has been released with these changes:
- playlist: support for show "artist albums" and "album tracks" for the current music playing item (long press item action)
- movies section: recently added movies section
- server power management menu: buttons for scans the audio and video sources for new library items
- now playing: button for set the repeat mode of the player
- now playing: button for shuffle/unshuffle items in the player
- now playing: progress bar active
- fix app crash when item library has no title
You're the best. But i've a wish: options in the settings of the App. to deactivate/hide the Volume Button And to preselect the shutdown-option because my girlfriend does funny things Smile
Smile Are you talking about ipad or iphone interface? can you clarify better what you mean with "preselect the shutdown-option" Huh
The iPhone/iPod interface Smile i meant in the settings a menu to select to shutdown, hibernate, restart or suspend the xbmc as default so you only have to Push the power-button in the Upper right corner
First of all, great remote!
I have a question/request. Maybe you already able to this, is there anyway that i could change the order of the "album" "artist" etc etc logos in music. So that artists is "loading" first rather than albums.

I'm running the Iphone version.

// Saxne
(2012-07-24, 22:50)MadZeh Wrote: The iPhone/iPod interface Smile i meant in the settings a menu to select to shutdown, hibernate, restart or suspend the xbmc as default so you only have to Push the power-button in the Upper right corner
I don't think it's a good idea an XBMC power management action with just one click, a two click confirmation (like now) seems the best thing to do. Instead I can put in the settings, a list of switch where to choose if enable or disable the actions displayed (PowerOff, hibernate, standby and reboot).

(2012-07-25, 08:04)Saxne Wrote: First of all, great remote!
I have a question/request. Maybe you already able to this, is there anyway that i could change the order of the "album" "artist" etc etc logos in music. So that artists is "loading" first rather than albums.
I'm running the Iphone version.
Thank you! Yes reordering section items is on the TODO list.
Great App!

Only one niggle for me though. When viewing TV Shows i have them broken down into seasons and named as Season 1, Season 2 etc but the app orders it as Season 1, Season 10, Season 11, Season 12 ...... Season 19, Season 2, Season 21, Season 22 ...... etc

Is it possible to fix this so it orders them properly so that Season 19 doesn't come before Season 2?

Other than that the app is perfect for me

Thanks
@MGrove03, thank you!

seasons list order should be numeric, it will be fixed. thank you for reporting the issue.
A new version, 1.1.5, has been submitted to apple with this change log:

- Tv shows: recently added tv shows section
- fixed tv show seasons list order
- added toggle for all/not watched/watched videos when tapping on the section button
- added gesture remote (switch between traditional and gestures with the button on toolbar)

The gesture remote was added to allow one finger navigation throughout the XBMC interface. It is not meant to be burdened down with many multiple finger gestures. It is meant for a laid back "thumb" navigation experience.

And now it's time for a Summer break.
See you in Autumn!!! Smile
Excellent app joethefox! Have a well deserved break...

Is anyone else using XBMC 12.0 alpha1 (april merge window) master+HD-audio? I haven't been able to get any posters displayed for TV/Movies since version XBMC Remote for iOS 1.1.2. I'm using the latest version and all the posters are still blank. Is it just my setup?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS8