Linux Trouble compiling on 12.04 Precise
Hello

I'm trying to compile XBMC 11.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 but I got a compile problem near the end of the compile.

In short:

/home/thnov/src/spotyxbmc2/xbmc/peripherals/bus/linux/PeripheralBusUSBLibUdev.cpp:80: multiple definition of `PERIPHERALS::CPeripheralBusUSB::CPeripheralBusUSB(PERIPHERALS::CPeripherals*)'

Longer console output:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/921698/

I also had to make a couple of symbolic links to get it to find all header files:

sudo ln -s /usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/bits /usr/include/bits
sudo ln -s /usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/sys /usr/include/sys
sudo ln -s /usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/gnu /usr/include/gnu
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.6/include /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.5.2/include
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.6/include-fixed /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.5.2/include-fixed

I don't think this is related to my compile problem though.

Ps. As you can see, my source is really spotyxbmc2 but since the compile problems are with files that are not at all modified by the author of that fork I think I would have had the same problems with official source.
Think it was some kind of local problem which may be solved by just clearing out everything and starting over again.

Because I found another fork, xbmc-pvr-spotyxbmc2, which suited me even better. This built without problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble compiling on 12.04 Precise0