Need someone to help me.
I need someone who can help me workout my xbmc problems on a ATV2.

The problem is that since last week I can't use almost any of my plugins. I either get plugin errors, "too many failed attempts" messages or simply the stream tries to load but after 2-3 minutes just goes back to the previous menu.

I only use a few plugins, but they are failing (I've been using them for several months now).

The plugins that I'm having problems with are FreeCable (for ABC), TValacarta (for spanish channels) and PBS.

I thought the problem was caused when I updated my XBMC to 11.0 final release, but then I reverted to RC1 and then Beta3 but I'm having the same problems, I even tried to download the repos again and reintsalled the zips, but still no luck.

The only way to have access to ABC is trhu Navi-X.

Maybe I need someone who can analyze my logs and see what's happening.

My last resort is to wait for a 5.1 unthethered jailbrake and then upgrade everything and start from scratch (I seem to have lost my last blobs).

Thanks in advance.

JUst to test, I installed a fresh copy of XMBC and the plugins on a windows PC on the same network. I'm getting the same errors as in the Apple TV 2.

Can it be some problem with my network/ISP? Any port that may have been closed?

A quick view to the logs says (on th ABC and PBS plugins): "Failed to connect socket".

Thanks.
Is the internet working on those machines? (using a web browser)

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
Yes, its working fine.

I'm in Mexico, and I just noticed that using a proxy I can reach ABC and PBS. It just same weird that both networks stopped working outside the US at the same time.

Freecable and PBS plugins were a nice workoroud to HULU which is limited to US.
I just logge on ABC and PBS pages from my browser wuthout a proxy. ABC says Im outside US and blocks the feed, but PBS works fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need someone to help me.0