Pc display problem
I have been given an old computer, and have installed eden, along with all my addons i require, this pc is not powerful enough for streaming HD of my local server, but it can stream of the internet just fine, which is good since its for the bedroom.
Everything was fine till yesterday, when on booting it up, as it got to desktop,the display setting must have changed cause everything was kind of " mirrored/doubled", plus in a low resolution.

I managed to make out the text and changed to 1280/720, and all was fine, back to watching xbmc, however today i had the exact same problem, so i have changed the battery on the motherboard, and even after doing that, it is not saving any settings, evern the clock is saying the year is 2001.

Is there something i have missed, cos it seems quite straightforward, yet its stumped me, plus the wife gets fed up with it as it is!!
Thanks guys
Possible PSU issue. Did you replace it with a brand new battery? Flash the BIOS with the most current version, even if it that is the version that is currently loaded.
Thanks for the reply, i am thinking maybe the battery could be flat as it was in a tin of nails!!! LOL...i'll pick a new one up at the weekend, and see how it goes from there.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pc display problem0