movies in multiple locations
I'm setting up my xbmc for the first time and I was wondering if it was possible to have the movie tangled in my movie category as well as in my childrens category?

Preferably without having to make copies and store them in other folders.

It would be very cool to start the movie in the childrens category and resume it in the movies category.
You can put a movie in multiple sets, but once it's in one set, it doesn't appear in the normal list of movies.

For example, Charlie Brown Christmas on my media center is in my Holiday Movies set and my Charlie Brown set.
So I can't have it in movies and something else?
Make 3 folders

- kids
- adults
- shared

And add adults + shared to your profile and kids + shared to their profile. Watched status is probably not transferable between profiles but I'm not sure.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-10, 04:05)Psyphin-X Wrote: So I can't have it in movies and something else?
That's the problem, once it in a set, it only appears in sets. It would be gone from the list of regular movies.
Alright, thanks for all your help. Bring able to resume the movie from the second category would be cool, but not needed at all.
Have you tried smart filter / smart lists?

You can resume a watched movie always on the last position, since in the database it is the same entry (as long as you use the same htpc device / profile. otherwise you need to share the database across your thpc's - there is a guide in the wiki how to do a shared set up...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movies in multiple locations0