Android What's a good budget kodi box only for online content/streaming?
My issue is pretty simple.
I need a cheap tv box ONLY for kodi use for the online content mostly for watching 720p/1080p online content such as TV series or movies.
I do NOT need to do gaming on it, render 3d, 4k or anything like this. I do NOT need to stream local content on it since my TV is an F6400 Samsung 46" (no 3d, no 4K) Smart TV and I use plex to stream on it from a PC with just the Plex app from samsung app store.

So the main points would be
1. Android 5.1
2. ONLY for watching online content from different Kodi add-ons 720p or 1080p
3. Decent remote so I wont have to buy a new one ( this is not a dealbreaker, i'll just use the Kore from my phone if it's too bad, but a nice signal remote not having to push 3 times a button to respond would be great)
4. price around 60-70 euros
5. Available on amazon.fr ( probably where I'm going to order it from)
6. Running kodi smoothly

I know this would be a lot of work for any of you that know more than me about android tv boxes, but i browsed a lot of forums, including this one and most people focus on rendering 3d, 4k video playback, DTS HD sound and so on. I do not need any of that.

Please keep in mind that prices in Europe are usually higher than in US, for example the Google Nexus Player I heared it can be found at $50 in the US and was at Target $25 at some point, in Europe it's 100 Euros ( around $110), The thing is for the Android 6.0 experience and the Nexus player i would've paid 100 euros but it is not available.

P.S. I don't want to use my PC to stream kodi from it or anything like that
I live in belgium and Google Nexus Player is NOT available here.
Also Razer Forge TV not available

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's a good budget kodi box only for online content/streaming?1