Eden Wont start
(2012-04-11, 02:32)nilocray Wrote: I also have a problem with eden not starting but i just get a "xbmc has encountered a problem" dialogue. Never had any problems with v10.1.

http://pastebin.com/21GdGGr6

I'd be surprised if you can get XBMC to work with a GeForce2 GPU.

JR
(2012-04-11, 12:12)jhsrennie Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 02:32)nilocray Wrote: I also have a problem with eden not starting but i just get a "xbmc has encountered a problem" dialogue. Never had any problems with v10.1.

http://pastebin.com/21GdGGr6

I'd be surprised if you can get XBMC to work with a GeForce2 GPU.

JR

No change when i put in a ati radeon 9200 is this not compatible ether?
(2012-04-10, 23:28)WiSo Wrote: @acamp76144: removed the cd/dvd from drive and try again.

Yea that worked, weird. Not ideal that I can't leave a disc in though!

Thanks
(2012-04-11, 20:59)acamp76144 Wrote: Yea that worked, weird. Not ideal that I can't leave a disc in though!

Thanks

This is a bug and not easy to fix. As said nightlies post Eden will have a workaround. This happens only to some bluray drives. Mine works fine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2012-04-11, 22:09)WiSo Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 20:59)acamp76144 Wrote: Yea that worked, weird. Not ideal that I can't leave a disc in though!

Thanks

This is a bug and not easy to fix. As said nightlies post Eden will have a workaround. This happens only to some bluray drives. Mine works fine.

Ok, appreciate your help in meantime
i'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH EDEN.. iNSTALLED IT ON MY WINDOWS XP PC.. ( UN INSTALLED MY PREVIOUS VERSION OF DAHRMA.. ) keep getting a windows message saying : Other programs are in use " I think....that's what it said,,, But no other programs were in use I even rebooted between..Uninstall of darma and installation of eden.. I have eden on my bedroom pc running great,.. Not on thee living room pc though... .. I re installed darma on the living room pc .. XBMC WORKS GREAT AS ALWAYS . I'd leave hardware specs but I'm posting this from work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Wont start0