FULL-HD Problems with Atom ION (Acer Revo R3700)
Hi,
i just installed xbmc eden on my revo r3700 working with windows7, 2GB ram and a FULL HD ready atom ion chipset.

However I don't get FULL HD working proper on XBMC. Whenever i disable hardware accelaration in video settings audio and video stuttering takes over in HD videos played by addons like youtube or vevo. When hardware acceleration (DXVA2) is activated FULL HD works proper. However the video size gets always reduced to 1/4 of the actual display?!?!?Huh Any ideas what to do to get i working finally. Besides xbmc no prob so far, like with youtube HD videos f.e.

Render method chosen for now is DXVA, while other ones don't make a difference.

Sorry for my poor english, but i hope someone can help me out.

Best,
Malte
I've seen reports of that quarter sized screen, though I don't remember the details. Is your 3700 connected to a TV or receiver with an HDMI cable? If so I think it might be a video driver/HDMI error.

Try going to System settings, System, Video and look at the setting "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen". Change the setting i.e. if it's disabled then enable it and vice versa. See if that makes a difference.

JR
My hero of the day Laugh I changed settings like u said and everything works like a charm now. thanks for your fast reply!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FULL-HD Problems with Atom ION (Acer Revo R3700)0