How do i delete TV Catchup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
yeroc1982 Offline
I never use it because it never works or does not work where i live. Every time i turn on the atv2 in xbmc it starts "downloading listings from radio times" and it takes awhile. Iv tried to delete the add-on but cant figure out how to. Any help is appreciated!
find quote
rossglass Offline
(2012-04-11 00:45)yeroc1982 Wrote:  I never use it because it never works or does not work where i live. Every time i turn on the atv2 in xbmc it starts "downloading listings from radio times" and it takes awhile. Iv tried to delete the add-on but cant figure out how to. Any help is appreciated!

go to system>addons>enabled addons> find tvcatchup and use uninstall option
find quote
yeroc1982 Offline
ok so i deleted it but its still doing the downloading thing!! WTH!
find quote
krish_2k4 Offline
Fan
make sure it is not updating the addon and delete the tvcatchup repo.
(This post was last modified: 2012-04-12 02:38 by krish_2k4.)
find quote
yeroc1982 Offline
(2012-04-12 02:36)krish_2k4 Wrote:  make sure it is not updating the addon and delete the tvcatchup repo.

Thanks for the help. The repo is already deleted, seem to still be having the issue.
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
Try going to system>addons>enabled addons>video find TVCatchup 2.0 and use uninstall option, then restart your ATV to stop the service.

The new home for TVCatchup's XBMC plugin is in the Official TVCatchup Repository. Download it Here
If you're having trouble with any of the TVCatchup Plugins please visit here and submit your log to help us fix it.
find quote
yeroc1982 Offline
Still won't go away
find quote
Bstrdsmkr Offline
Posting Freak
Sounds like you have another addon which has it as a dependency. It'll keep re-downloading it as long as the addon that's dependent on it is active
find quote
yeroc1982 Offline
Hmmm I'm gonna have to delete all my addons I guess to figure it out.
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
Did you install one or both of my plugins?

The new home for TVCatchup's XBMC plugin is in the Official TVCatchup Repository. Download it Here
If you're having trouble with any of the TVCatchup Plugins please visit here and submit your log to help us fix it.
find quote
yeroc1982 Offline
Not sure, im going to delete the user data folder.
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
The data in there shouldn't make any difference. You should just need to delete the script.tvcatchup folder from within the XBMC/addons folder.

find quote