• 2(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
I don't think gestures work on Windows anymore and it's not a skin thing it's a c++ thing it broke somewhere along the way when they added ios support. But since none of the devs have touch screens they can't fix it
Allright Jezz-X
Thanks, for the reply.. it´s not a biggie, my screen is working as opposed to not!
You might try Eden and see if the C++ issues Jezz talks about it fixed as that seems to be the biggest difference in our setups.
(2012-07-13, 15:35)ouguitarman Wrote: You might try Eden and see if the C++ issues Jezz talks about it fixed as that seems to be the biggest difference in our setups.

Nah that won't make a difference it works in dharma pretty sure but broke before Eden and this skin won't work on anything older than Eden so your pretty screwed
Are there any skins for my Android phone?
Love this skin, any plans to optimise it for 16x9 android devices now that there is an official port?
(2012-07-15, 00:47)erolosty Wrote: Love this skin, any plans to optimise it for 16x9 android devices now that there is an official port?

when it actually works on my tablet right now I have a tegra2 based one and xbmc wont run on those
Awesome work, Jezz_X.

I have a feeling you'll be getting a lot of requests for 16:9 support as all the Android users start installing XBMC APKs they found on the web. Wink
Just tried this skin on my Joggler and it works a treat.

Just a couple of observations:

1) There is no scroll bar on the dialog where you choose an addon to add to the Home Page as a quick-link.

2) When I add a quick link it doesn't appear on the home page (this works fine in the original Touched skin)
Installed on my ipad 3 and I love it. Thanks Smile
(2012-07-19, 17:13)spoyser Wrote: Just tried this skin on my Joggler and it works a treat.

Just a couple of observations:

1) There is no scroll bar on the dialog where you choose an addon to add to the Home Page as a quick-link.

2) When I add a quick link it doesn't appear on the home page (this works fine in the original Touched skin)

Forgive my ignorance but what's a joggler ? I'm assuming a Windows or Linux based machine ?
1) yeah most dialogs will be like that because they are designed for gestures to scroll with a flick rather than the scrollbar
2) quick links to addons don't appear down the bottom in this skin they are a tab at the tap of the main homepage "window" just touch it
(2012-07-20, 02:14)Jezz_X Wrote: Forgive my ignorance but what's a joggler ? I'm assuming a Windows or Linux based machine ?

http://www.jogglerwiki.com/

(2012-07-20, 19:28)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2012-07-20, 02:14)Jezz_X Wrote: Forgive my ignorance but what's a joggler ? I'm assuming a Windows or Linux based machine ?

http://www.jogglerwiki.com/

heh I got
Quote:A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Up...ate_script
Query: SELECT user_ip FROM `user_newtalk` WHERE user_ip = '*.*.*.*' LIMIT 1
Function: User::checkNewtalk
Error: 1286 Unknown table engine 'InnoDB' (localhost)

guess I'll try again another time
(2012-07-20, 21:38)Jezz_X Wrote: heh I got
Quote:A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Up...ate_script
Query: SELECT user_ip FROM `user_newtalk` WHERE user_ip = '*.*.*.*' LIMIT 1
Function: User::checkNewtalk
Error: 1286 Unknown table engine 'InnoDB' (localhost)

guess I'll try again another time

it is up now.

Basically it is an Openpeak touch screen device with an an ARM processor badged as an O2 Joggler.

They werent very successful in the UK due to poor support from O2 but they have a very active hacking community (at the above link), O2 eventually sold them off at £50 (a bargain considering the specs)

It can boot from USB and can happily run both Linux and Windows thanks to the hacking community, along with loads of other apps that run within the Openpeak environment.

With regards XBMC and the re-touched skin, they are almost a match made in the heaven, the one small issue is that the Joggler doesn't support gestures, if there were scroll bars on the dialog mentioned (and any other similar ones) it would be perfect.

This skin has already become the default skin for the device but this one last thing would be the icing on the cake (someone has even nominated you for a free Joggler on the Joggler forums for creating this skin!!)
Well I got busy today and started working on some 16x9 support because I came up with a brilliant idea to make it easy for myself and spoyser I also added some scrollbars to a bunch of dialogs that might need them if you don't have gestures as well

So anyway here is a comparison photo between my iPad and my Android tablet (hoping TheUni figures out how to remove the soft buttons and go proper fullscreen)

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5