• 4(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
(2012-07-30, 13:04)yourisk Wrote: Can anybody tell me in what way I can bring up the extra settings for a movie or file.
I would like to get to the movieinformation option but do not now how to get there when selecting a movie.

Thank you!

Thank kind of depends on what your using.

iOS its 2 finger tap
Android its supposed to be two finger tap or long touch (not sure they actually work proper yet)
Windows its long touch
Linux no idea I assume its long touch as well since that's a touch screen common
Jezz_x, TY for the wonderful skin it works perfectly on asus transformer. One thing i am not sure is how to change the time of the xbmc. This may not be related to skin but i cannot figure that out. If anyone know how to change this that would be great.

Thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
yeah you can't xbmc is supposed to get the correct system time which it currently does not
ok that's what i thought. I felt bad that i could not figure that out after using xbmc for almost an Year Sad and then realized it may be an android thing. All in all for the alpha android xbmc is working really great. In the last few days only one force close that is pretty awesome.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
working great much smoother nicer than original on Ipad 2...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
I have tried this skin on Toshiba Thrive. The touch interface is not working. Is there anything I need to configure/change. Appreciate your help.
(2012-08-14, 22:24)vigyana Wrote: I have tried this skin on Toshiba Thrive. The touch interface is not working. Is there anything I need to configure/change. Appreciate your help.

Nope it should just work
The new skin on Google+ looks great!

Not sure if this is possible but any chance of a cover flow view similar to the iphone?

Unfortunately with the way these things work in xbmc currently (more trick than coverflow) not really they just don't interact well with mouse and thus touch
I absolutely love this skin. Using it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch. First of all, thank you for all your hard work! I have a request if you have the time. The addition of the scroll bar was an awesome idea, as I have a carPC that runs XBMC as well (on Win7), and this would make it perfect if only the scroll bars were wider. It's not a HUGE issue, but as I'm going down the road trying to grab that wee little scroll bar at the edge of the 7" Lilliput touchscreen, it becomes frustrating.

tl;dr I love you for making this skin. Please make the scroll bar like twice as wide so I don't get in a wreck and die.
Hi. I use this on the joggler and wanted to thank you for a great skin. There is one addition that would make this perfect for me and, I suspect, other joggler users. Not even sure if it's feasible but is there any way of adding a large clock, day and date as one of the screensaver options? My joggler is on most of the time in XBMC and this is the one thing missing. I know there's a skin designed for the joggler where the time date etc come on automatically but I much prefer re-touched! The original os was designed to have clock/calendar function always active. It would be a fantastic addition if possible. Thanks.
Hi

First of all, many thanks for this skin which is so far the best for being used with my touchscreen (10" Faytech).

I'd want to tweak the main menu by adding a couple of buttons (basically a Radio and a Podcast one), but the "home.xml" file do not have the usual sections concerning buttons for the home menu; you know, the ones with this kind of command lines

Code:
<xml>
<control>
       <description>My Pictures normal push button</description>
       <type>button</type>
</control>
</xml>

So I guess my question is how could I add my own buttons to the home menu of your great skin ?

Thx!
Its in includes.xml ~@ line 827 starting with <include name="HomeMainMenuItems">
(2012-08-27, 11:20)niteowl Wrote: Hi. I use this on the joggler and wanted to thank you for a great skin. There is one addition that would make this perfect for me and, I suspect, other joggler users. Not even sure if it's feasible but is there any way of adding a large clock, day and date as one of the screensaver options? My joggler is on most of the time in XBMC and this is the one thing missing. I know there's a skin designed for the joggler where the time date etc come on automatically but I much prefer re-touched! The original os was designed to have clock/calendar function always active. It would be a fantastic addition if possible. Thanks.

I'm guessing that would be a no?
(2012-09-03, 07:51)Jezz_X Wrote: Its in includes.xml ~@ line 827 starting with <include name="HomeMainMenuItems">
Yees! Thank you!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5