Antec ISK 300-65 - Intel i3 build
(2012-04-21, 05:58)Beer40oz Wrote:
(2012-04-21, 05:55)eskro Wrote: at least medical wise, Canada is like Denmark!
i went through a nose surgery last year and final price tag was --> $0

Smile

I wish it was like that here in the US..... so many things need improvement.
Well- if you apply for Obama care, you'll get free care at public hospital......but it is more likely repeal by the law of the land.....!

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
anyone should have the right to get healed during sickness
no matter how much $$ you have in your wallet...
(2012-04-21, 12:48)eskro Wrote: anyone should have the right to get healed during sickness
no matter how much $$ you have in your wallet...
Yes, there is.....if you live in the U.S, you can check out this website "HealthCare.gove" or go to your local office "State Health Departments and Services".....

My brother was very ill after he lost his job, and he got free health care from U.S government.....he went to the local office and applied for it......Nod

If you have a job, you should be able to get your own health care through work.......Wink

well if its all beautiful, why US residents moan about the health care situation?
(2012-04-21, 22:04)eskro Wrote: well if its all beautiful, why US residents moan about the health care situation?
Because Obama and his team are trying to convert us to the same system as Canada and European, and it's messing up the private insurance pricing.......we're trying to repeal it through our supreme court now.....if that doesn't work, Romney will do it next year....!

And yes, nothing is perfect......

well, i hope it wont repeal then Tongue
So I ordered this build, but my mobo (the ASROck H67M) is DOA. I'd prefer to keep my I3 2105, so I'm looking for other recommendations for a Mini ITX mobo with 1155 socket support and one PCIe slot for the Ceton tuner. I'm definitely not an ASRock fan now, so I'm hoping there's something else out there.

Thanks!
why not just get a replacement?
(2012-04-22, 00:19)toutsuite Wrote: So I ordered this build, but my mobo (the ASROck H67M) is DOA. I'd prefer to keep my I3 2105, so I'm looking for other recommendations for a Mini ITX mobo with 1155 socket support and one PCIe slot for the Ceton tuner. I'm definitely not an ASRock fan now, so I'm hoping there's something else out there.

Thanks!
It can happen with any electronics. If you like, you can replace with another AsRock- ASRock H67M-ITX. Maybe, it'll be a charm 2nd time around....

A lot of DOA reviews on egghead. Clearly there are some Qa issues. I like the look of the Biostar TH61. Gonna give that a try next.
Just an update, to let you guys know, that I'm not dead Wink
My ASRock H67M-ITX/HT is "okay". I noticed the newegg reviews also. I got "Machine Check Error" when booting, 50% of the time, when booting from USB, when i installed/tried different OS'. No problems now, when I've installed. (Ubuntu server, didn't work with the Realtek ethernet driver, every other dist/flavour i tried worked. Installed Ubuntu Desktop for testing/in fustration. It worked! Undecided) Inconsistency of kernel drivers, between server/desktop release, in a mayor release...I don't feel safe with my choise of distro.
Beer, Bluray, eskro...when I've got my post ready, with pics, and notes...should I make a new clean thread? Or just post everything here?
Got some outstanding issues with mysql, scraping, with "special letters/characters" which I have to resolve before...and hopefully i can include an extra tip Wink
Have a great weekend Smile
CoreELEC 19.3
LG OLED CX 65 - Yamaha RX-V775 . Dali Opticon 6.
so you fixed your "Machine Check Error"
by using Ubuntu Desktop?
No, Ubuntu desktop just fixed the ethernet issue. It was a boot-from-usb issue (Machine Check Error).
I think it's "just" a BIOS bug, but very annoying.
CoreELEC 19.3
im reading that many are getting this "Machine Check Error" with the ASRock H67M-ITX ....
might need a BIOS update from ASROCK.
Indeed. I got a bit nervous, when i first saw the message. But tracked it down to boot-from-usb issue.
I wonder if they will fix it...it's an old mobo now Undecided And they are a bit of a douche company.
CoreELEC 19.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Antec ISK 300-65 - Intel i3 build0