Noob Questions
A) how do I edit or delete an existing smart playlist?
Videos->playlist->press 'c' to bring up context menu->edit/delete playlist

Not skin related by the way.
(2012-05-01, 06:42)shinner Wrote: Videos->playlist->press 'c' to bring up context menu->edit/delete playlist

Not skin related by the way.

Maybe..but as a Noobie, how am I supposed to know...now that I know it is obvious...but whey is there no signpost to it...why does it have to be so hard? It took a day of frustration to work that out when a basic readme or instruction would have enlightened me....take the next frustration....some of my music is classified incorrectly....how do I set a tag ( so that I can refer to it) or change the existing information....I have spent days on this one with no success....am I just looking in the wrong places?
Well, you are in the wrong forum, this should be for problems related to the Aeon Nox skin and not XBMC in general. You might want to take a look around General Help & Support.

Anyway, to answer your questions: reading the wiki helps a lot. Take a look at the Quick start guide and the keyboard controls, save yourself lots of frustration. Play around with the controls and you'll find out some things by yourself, and always do a search before asking on the forums.

As for your music I believe it reads the ID3 tags from your mp3 files. Use an external program like mp3tag to sort out your music tags.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob Questions0