How do I add to main menu please?
Hello

Never used any other skin before apart from default, so please excuse if this is a simple question. I've searched and understand now how to add a sub menu to an already present menu, but how do I add to the actual menu itself? For example I would like to add 'UFC' to the main menu.

Thank you
which nox version?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Sorry, Aeon Nox 2.0.0
Go to favorites, make ik there en then you can show it on the home screen. That's what someone has told me.
To add a favorite, make sure you have the script installed (it is a dependency of Aeon Nox, it SHOULD be installed automatically) then go to videos and select the source/file and open the context menu, you will have an option to add it as a favorite. Once that is complete it is just a matter of editing the main menu (shutdown menu on the home screen) to add a favorite to the main menu.

Hope that helps!
Reg
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I add to main menu please?0