• 10(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
I want to to buy Couch Forwarder but I can't. My device Galaxy S1 isn't supported says Google Play on my PC. In the Play Store on my device only the free one is available and this one does not work for me. The api is saved and the server connects but the wanted and downloaded list do only give a vibrating circle for some minutes and then the app crashes. I use a custom rom based on CM9, would that be the problem?
(2012-06-11, 22:52)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-06-11, 22:05)CBers Wrote: Hi Boris.

I'm having a problem with the paid-for version of CF - it keeps Force Closing when adding a movie from IMDB app via Share With option.

You should have received a report from the app, but if there's anything else you need. please let me know.

CF is configured correctly, as I can see everything in each of the apps, just can't add a movie to it.

TIA.

All right, Ill see if I get the same error so I can fix the problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Have you been able to reproduce Boris ??

Boris,
If you could post a feature comparison with NZB Unity would be great. I have tried all the other apps (not yours) and NZB Unity has had a large margin of advantage with functionality and stability over the others.

I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2012-06-15, 00:33)CBers Wrote:
(2012-06-11, 22:52)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-06-11, 22:05)CBers Wrote: Hi Boris.

I'm having a problem with the paid-for version of CF - it keeps Force Closing when adding a movie from IMDB app via Share With option.

You should have received a report from the app, but if there's anything else you need. please let me know.

CF is configured correctly, as I can see everything in each of the apps, just can't add a movie to it.

TIA.

All right, Ill see if I get the same error so I can fix the problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Have you been able to reproduce Boris ??

I have not yet found the time, last weeks of uni are very time intensive. I hope to get to fixing it this weekend!

(2012-06-15, 04:33)Livin Wrote: Boris,
If you could post a feature comparison with NZB Unity would be great. I have tried all the other apps (not yours) and NZB Unity has had a large margin of advantage with functionality and stability over the others.

Sure, if I find the time I will but there is a free version for you to checkout, right now I think NZB Unity offers more functionality except for the IMDB forwarding of movies. I didnt like the interface and user experience that NZB Unity provides thats why I started developing Couch Forwarder, with the aim to deliver a better experience with the same amount or more functions.

Sorry for the slow updates, I have a lot of things to do before uni ends.
(2012-06-11, 22:05)CBers Wrote: I'm having a problem with the paid-for version of CF - it keeps Force Closing when adding a movie from IMDB app via Share With option.

Is anyone else having this problem with paid-for version, or is it just me ??

Was OK on the FREE version but don't wanna install it and set it up again, so any feedback welcome.

TIA.

(2012-06-15, 10:06)BorisNL Wrote: Sorry for the slow updates, I have a lot of things to do before uni ends.

Like what ?? End of term party ?? Find a job ?? Big Grin

No worries, but hurry up Big Grin
Just bought the paid version! Thanks again.

A couple quick notes.

1. My Sickbeard config kept failing. Come to find out, my keyboard had inserted a space at the end causing it to fail. May I suggest some quick data validation?
2. Any chance you could add Tasker support? I'd love to automatically be able to dump movies to my server once I connect to my home wireless. Tasker dev info
I've used this program for a couple of days now, but since the last update of CouchPotato it behaves weird. When loading the wanted or manage list, the app eats a lot of cpu but doesn't show the movie list. Adding a movie from IMDB app works fine though.

This happend on 2 phones. S1 with 4.0.4. and an Stock S2 with 4.0.3.
(2012-06-12, 22:51)Kwart1001 Wrote: I want to to buy Couch Forwarder but I can't. My device Galaxy S1 isn't supported says Google Play on my PC. In the Play Store on my device only the free one is available and this one does not work for me. The api is saved and the server connects but the wanted and downloaded list do only give a vibrating circle for some minutes and then the app crashes. I use a custom rom based on CM9, would that be the problem?
Any news on this for me?

BTW: When I was on CM9, Couch Forwarder free (the paid version wasn't yet available) worked as a charm.
(2012-06-18, 13:15)Kwart1001 Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 22:51)Kwart1001 Wrote: I want to to buy Couch Forwarder but I can't. My device Galaxy S1 isn't supported says Google Play on my PC. In the Play Store on my device only the free one is available and this one does not work for me. The api is saved and the server connects but the wanted and downloaded list do only give a vibrating circle for some minutes and then the app crashes. I use a custom rom based on CM9, would that be the problem?
Any news on this for me?

BTW: When I was on CM9, Couch Forwarder free (the paid version wasn't yet available) worked as a charm.

I think the problem is that you use a custom rom, maybe using another rom fixes the problem. I have not put any limitations on the devices whatsoever. I have no solution to your problem Im afraid... Ill see if I can send you the apk by mail for you to test if that does work.
Small bugfix for paid version:
Adding movie from IMDB should now work fine Smile

EDIT:
Im working on a fix for the latest CP update

EDIT 2:
Found the bug, updating app now, fix should be available today Smile

EDIT 3:
Apks for both the paid and free version are uploaded, you should be able to update as soon as the Play Store has been updated!
(2012-06-18, 10:59)ZFLaSH76 Wrote: I've used this program for a couple of days now, but since the last update of CouchPotato it behaves weird. When loading the wanted or manage list, the app eats a lot of cpu but doesn't show the movie list. Adding a movie from IMDB app works fine though.

This happend on 2 phones. S1 with 4.0.4. and an Stock S2 with 4.0.3.

Fixed in latest update, thanks for pointing out!
(2012-06-16, 15:46)CBers Wrote:
(2012-06-15, 10:06)BorisNL Wrote: Sorry for the slow updates, I have a lot of things to do before uni ends.

Like what ?? End of term party ?? Find a job ?? Big Grin

No worries, but hurry up Big Grin

Last 2 weeks of uni and just started a new job, so you were quite close Wink
(2012-06-18, 16:21)BorisNL Wrote: Last 2 weeks of uni and just started a new job, so you were quite close Wink

What job you doing now ??
Android app development for a small company, b2b.
Cool.

So you can learn more stuff and make your personal app(s) better :-)
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3