• 9(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
The adfree version of Couch Forwarder is now available on android market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...hforwarder

I hope you guys help spread the word and support my app! Thanks for all your help and suggestions Smile
(2012-06-06, 19:21)BorisNL Wrote: It doesnt have that ability yet, there is a lot on my todo list atm. Right now Im working on the ad free version, it will be on the market this evening. The https/ssl support has priority because I think that has been requested the most times now, but I want to do it properly so that's going to take a while.

Ill post here once I have an update ready! Thanks for pointing it out tho, I can use as much feedback as possible!

I hear that. I would make sure it accepts self-signed cert's, too. Mobile Potato doesn't which makes it unusable for 99% of people who don't use a purchased cert for NZB stuff.

Thanks again!
(2012-06-06, 22:56)Fmstrat Wrote: I hear that. I would make sure it accepts self-signed cert's, too. Mobile Potato doesn't which makes it unusable for 99% of people who don't use a purchased cert for NZB stuff.

Thanks again!

Yes, Im trying to do that. Thats why Im taking my time to bring the ssl update, I want the user to be able to accept or deny the certificate by a popup.
(2012-06-06, 21:48)BorisNL Wrote: The adfree version of Couch Forwarder is now available on android market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...hforwarder

I hope you guys help spread the word and support my app! Thanks for all your help and suggestions Smile

Hi Boris.

Will you still be maintaining an ads-based version as well, or has that stopped now ??

TIA.
Both versions will be maintained
(2012-06-08, 13:03)BorisNL Wrote: Both versions will be maintained

Thanks Boris.

I will get around to purchasing soon :-)
Weird. I still only see the free version in the Store on my phone, but I see it online. Is it somehow not compatible with a SGS2 running ICS?
Awesome! I am excited to purchase the Ad Free version! This definitely is one of the better apps out there in my opinion. Keep up the good work!

A quick quesiton:

Should we be able to mark shows for download in Sickbeard or Couchpotato? I can see Episodes/Movies that are marked as skipped, but do not see that I can do anything with them. Maybe I'm missing something?

(2012-06-08, 13:05)CBers Wrote:

Thanks Boris.

Great, thanks man!

(2012-06-08, 13:22)mattressfish Wrote: Weird. I still only see the free version in the Store on my phone, but I see it online. Is it somehow not compatible with a SGS2 running ICS?

It should be compatible, maybe the store is not updated yet on your phone? You can try installing remotely from the web store?

(2012-06-08, 16:03)terigox Wrote: Awesome! I am excited to purchase the Ad Free version! This definitely is one of the better apps out there in my opinion. Keep up the good work!

A quick quesiton:

Should we be able to mark shows for download in Sickbeard or Couchpotato? I can see Episodes/Movies that are marked as skipped, but do not see that I can do anything with them. Maybe I'm missing something?

Not just yet, but Im planning on making it possible, Ill add it to the todo list!

To everyone supporting the development, by either feedback or buying or maybe even both Smile - A very big thank you!

(2012-06-10, 11:04)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-06-08, 13:05)CBers Wrote:

Thanks Boris.

Great, thanks man!

If I purchase the ad-free version, do I need to un-install the free version first, and if so, will it retain all the settings etc. ??
(2012-06-10, 20:47)CBers Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 11:04)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-06-08, 13:05)CBers Wrote: Thanks Boris.

Great, thanks man!

If I purchase the ad-free version, do I need to un-install the free version first, and if so, will it retain all the settings etc. ??

You can have both installed at the same time, no need to uninstall.
(2012-06-10, 20:53)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 20:47)CBers Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 11:04)BorisNL Wrote: Great, thanks man!

You can have both installed at the same time, no need to uninstall.

Purchased Big GrinCool
(2012-06-10, 21:57)CBers Wrote: Purchased Big GrinCool

Just a heads-up, for people who have free version installed and purchase the ad-free version, that you have to set it all up again.

But the good news, is that "Copy and Paste" is your friend Big Grin

If you open both the paid-for and free apps you can copy/paste between the 2.

Took about 5 minutes to do.

Then you can un-install the free version.

Hope that helps.
Hi Boris.

I'm having a problem with the paid-for version of CF - it keeps Force Closing when adding a movie from IMDB app via Share With option.

You should have received a report from the app, but if there's anything else you need. please let me know.

CF is configured correctly, as I can see everything in each of the apps, just can't add a movie to it.

TIA.
(2012-06-11, 22:05)CBers Wrote: Hi Boris.

I'm having a problem with the paid-for version of CF - it keeps Force Closing when adding a movie from IMDB app via Share With option.

You should have received a report from the app, but if there's anything else you need. please let me know.

CF is configured correctly, as I can see everything in each of the apps, just can't add a movie to it.

TIA.

All right, Ill see if I get the same error so I can fix the problem. Thanks for letting me know.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3