• 3(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
Cool App, together with NZB Unity my mobile is complete Wink

Thanks
(2012-04-26, 19:04)schumi2004 Wrote: Cool App, together with NZB Unity my mobile is complete Wink

Thanks

Awesome, in a few weeks you wont be needing nzbunity anymore as this app is going to be more feature rich than nzbunity!
(2012-04-26, 19:06)BorisNL Wrote: Awesome, in a few weeks you wont be needing nzbunity anymore as this app is going to be more feature rich than nzbunity!

Sweet - any teasers Big Grin

(2012-04-26, 20:39)CBers Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 19:06)BorisNL Wrote: Awesome, in a few weeks you wont be needing nzbunity anymore as this app is going to be more feature rich than nzbunity!

Sweet - any teasers Big Grin

Hehe, Im working on improving the Couchpotato lists now, using tablayout. After that I'll make the Sabnzbd part use tabs so you can view History and current downloads in separate tabs. Adding nzbs is on the list aswell. Then Ill start working on integrating Sickbeard, which I have implemented partially already in another unreleased app. After Sickbeard I may do Headphones support or Nzbmatrix searching Ive not decided on that yet. Oh and any suggestions you guys may come up with of course...
(2012-04-26, 20:45)BorisNL Wrote: Hehe, Im working on improving the Couchpotato lists now, using tablayout. After that I'll make the Sabnzbd part use tabs so you can view History and current downloads in separate tabs. Adding nzbs is on the list aswell. Then Ill start working on integrating Sickbeard, which I have implemented partially already in another unreleased app. After Sickbeard I may do Headphones support or Nzbmatrix searching Ive not decided on that yet. Oh and any suggestions you guys may come up with of course...

Cool Cool

Any timescales, or just when time permits ??
Ill have an update ready today, and lll be working on more thuis weekend. So Ill keep you posted.
Ive updated the app again, it now has support for Sickbeard, and I have renewed the UI.
(2012-05-01, 13:31)BorisNL Wrote: Ive updated the app again, it now has support for Sickbeard, and I have renewed the UI.

Cool, looking good Big Grin
New update, you can delete shows from Sickbeard and you can add shows to Sickbeard from the search tab.
(2012-05-02, 13:31)BorisNL Wrote: New update, you can delete shows from Sickbeard and you can add shows to Sickbeard from the search tab.

Thanks for another update Big Grin

A few points though:

- When adding a show, you don't get the options where to store it, what quality you want, or what to do about old episodes like you do when adding them in SB itself.

- Why are TV shows listed in a non-alphabetic order ??

- Can the list of TV shows for SickBeard, and Movies in Couch Potato be refreshed on app start-up and when you press-on SB and CP please.

Hope that makes sense.

TIA.
(2012-05-02, 17:54)CBers Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 13:31)BorisNL Wrote: New update, you can delete shows from Sickbeard and you can add shows to Sickbeard from the search tab.

Thanks for another update Big Grin

A few points though:

- When adding a show, you don't get the options where to store it, what quality you want, or what to do about old episodes like you do when adding them in SB itself.

- Why are TV shows listed in a non-alphabetic order ??

- Can the list of TV shows for SickBeard, and Movies in Couch Potato be refreshed on app start-up and when you press-on SB and CP please.

Hope that makes sense.

TIA.

The alphabetic order is on my todo list.
Adding the shows options is something Ill have to look into, but Ill do that later.
The refreshing is something I have been thinking about doing, but the problem is that if you run CP on a slow server the updating takes quite a while. I might do it anyway tho.

Great to get your feedback!
(2012-05-02, 23:41)BorisNL Wrote: The alphabetic order is on my todo list.
Adding the shows options is something Ill have to look into, but Ill do that later.
The refreshing is something I have been thinking about doing, but the problem is that if you run CP on a slow server the updating takes quite a while. I might do it anyway tho.

Great to get your feedback!

Cool.

What about having the REFRESH as a configurable option, either on or off and leave it up to the user ??

I hope more people try it and use it and give more feedback as it's only been me and you recently Big Grin Big Grin
New update!

Small changes but big bugfix:
Main screen has new buttons with fancy logos.
Fixed a bug that causes devices with small heap sizes to crash.
Couchpotato refreshes automatically now.

@CBers:
Yeah I hope more people will start giving feedback soon. Right now I have 90 active installs but its still rising. Thanks for your feedback!
(2012-05-04, 19:51)BorisNL Wrote: New update!

App won't connect to my CP v2 server, even though nothing has changed.

I've restarted the CP v2 service and can connect via web browser, using both internal and external P address, but won't connect using app.

Tried on tablet with new version but also on phone with previous version

There was an update for CP v2 earlier today and I'm wondering if that broke something ??

I've double-checked the API key and it is correct.

Any ideas ??

(2012-05-04, 19:51)BorisNL Wrote: @CBers:
Yeah I hope more people will start giving feedback soon. Right now I have 90 active installs but its still rising. Thanks for your feedback!

Cool Big Grin
(2012-05-04, 22:13)CBers Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 19:51)BorisNL Wrote: New update!

App won't connect to my CP v2 server, even though nothing has changed.

I've restarted the CP v2 service and can connect via web browser, using both internal and external P address, but won't connect using app.

Tried on tablet with new version but also on phone with previous version

There was an update for CP v2 earlier today and I'm wondering if that broke something ??

I've double-checked the API key and it is correct.

Any ideas ??

(2012-05-04, 19:51)BorisNL Wrote: @CBers:

Cool Big Grin

Strange, I just removed the app and reinstalled to check, but its working fine here... Did you save the settings? Is the Test connection working or is nothing working at all?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3