• 4(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
(2012-05-04, 22:18)BorisNL Wrote: Strange, I just removed the app and reinstalled to check, but its working fine here... Did you save the settings? Is the Test connection working or is nothing working at all?

No, the test connection is failing as well.

Just double-checked everything and still not working.

I had a CP v2 update about 15 minutes ago:

"Updated to a new version with hash "1f3e22c4", this version is from 2012-05-04 16:27:36"

What version are you running ??

I can't connect to CP v2 using the NZB UNITY app either !!

Would you be able to add an ABOUT tab to the app to display what the version running is please ??
My about page says this:

Version: b22763b3 (Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:57:34 GMT)
ID: 28190

Have you tried changing the api key and entering it again in the app? I think the problem is with your Couchpotato rather than with the app.
(2012-05-04, 22:56)BorisNL Wrote: My about page says this:

Version: b22763b3 (Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:57:34 GMT)
ID: 28190

Have you tried changing the api key and entering it again in the app? I think the problem is with your Couchpotato rather than with the app.

My about page is:

Version
1f3e22c4 (Fri, 04 May 2012 15:27:36 GMT)
ID

How do I change the API in CP v2 ?? Is it just a case of entering a random 32 character hexadecimal string ??

As I said, I don't think it's your app as the NZB UNITY app is having problems as well.

You change the api in the settings menu. You can choose any apikey, no need for 32 characters it can be any length. Ill see if I get the same errors today by updating cp.
(2012-05-05, 09:01)BorisNL Wrote: You change the api in the settings menu. You can choose any apikey, no need for 32 characters it can be any length. Ill see if I get the same errors today by updating cp.

Hi Boris.

I changed my API and updated the app, but still no change.

Any joy your end ??

Is it just me or is anyone else reporting an issue ??

TIA.
(2012-05-04, 22:13)CBers Wrote: App won't connect to my CP v2 server, even though nothing has changed.

I've restarted the CP v2 service and can connect via web browser, using both internal and external P address, but won't connect using app.

Tried on tablet with new version but also on phone with previous version

There was an update for CP v2 earlier today and I'm wondering if that broke something ??

I've double-checked the API key and it is correct.

Any ideas ??

I have the same problem. Can't connect using another app either. I think something in the V2 update last night broke something.
(2012-05-05, 14:34)kev0153 Wrote: I have the same problem. Can connect using another app either. I think something in the V2 update last night broke something.

Glad it's not just me then Blush
Whoops that last post should have read "can't connect". I posted the issue on the git hub for V2.

Edit -

Yeah something changed

https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...issues/216
(2012-05-05, 14:41)kev0153 Wrote: Yeah something changed

https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...issues/216

More work for Boris Sad
Hehe, Ill be looking into the api update tomorrow dont worry Ill fix this soon Smile
(2012-05-06, 18:10)BorisNL Wrote: Hehe, Ill be looking into the api update tomorrow dont worry Ill fix this soon Smile

Thanks Boris Big Grin
Trying to run this on my ICS tablet, I get "Unfortunately, Couch Forwarder has stopped." This was working fine until a couple of updates ago. I have tried reinstalling etc, no joy. I have sent logs via email a couple of times using the report option. Any ideas?

This works fine on my phone but as mentioned, problem with CP which I know you're working on. Smile
(2012-05-06, 19:14)Cstark Wrote: Trying to run this on my ICS tablet, I get "Unfortunately, Couch Forwarder has stopped." This was working fine until a couple of updates ago. I have tried reinstalling etc, no joy. I have sent logs via email a couple of times using the report option. Any ideas?

This works fine on my phone but as mentioned, problem with CP which I know you're working on. Smile

Did you try reinstalling on the tablet? The errors you had probably were OutOfMemory exceptions? If so the latest version (1.7) should have fixed this for you.

If you already updated to 1.7 and reinstalled then please submit another bug report so that I can check what went wrong on your tablet. Also could you tell me when this crash happens? Is it there on first start up or only after connecting to Couchpotato once? I suspect it has to do with the caching of the JSON response from Couchpotato or the movie poster images taking up to much memory.

Let me know so I can fix it as soon as possible for you!

EDIT: I checked the bug reports, they are all version 1.6 or lower. Please submit another bug report with the latest version installed.
(2012-05-06, 19:14)Cstark Wrote: Trying to run this on my ICS tablet, I get "Unfortunately, Couch Forwarder has stopped." This was working fine until a couple of updates ago. I have tried reinstalling etc, no joy. I have sent logs via email a couple of times using the report option. Any ideas?

I think that's called a PEBKAC Mr CStark Wink
(2012-05-06, 19:58)CBers Wrote:

I think that's called a PEBKAC Mr CStark Wink

Why?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3