• 7(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
Hi guys,

Sorry for the slow updates, Ive been working on the OutOfMemory bug, I have tried to fix it but only got it fixed partially. Still I will release an update tomorrow because I think the amount of errors should be really small now. New features in next release will be upcoming shows in Sickbeard. I hope to release a few more features later this week if I dont run into any more errors.
Couch Potato server (CPv2) compatible?
(2012-05-24, 21:57)Joster Wrote: Couch Potato server (CPv2) compatible?

Yes.
Yes, as CBers stated, it works with CPv2 (It doesnt work with v1).
Chears, works fine for me now Smile
(2012-05-25, 23:27)Joster Wrote: Chears, works fine for me now Smile

Great!

Finally got to finishing my bugfix release, it is now uploaded to the market and should be available to you soon.
I hope I did not break anything as I have replaced my laptop and that gave some trouble with the migrating the source. If there are bugs please let me know and I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

New feature in this release: Sickbeard upcoming episodes tab
Fixed: Bug causing crash on first Couchpotato configuration
Updated: Couchpotato UI
(2012-05-28, 17:08)BorisNL Wrote: Finally got to finishing my bugfix release, it is now uploaded to the market and should be available to you soon.
I hope I did not break anything as I have replaced my laptop and that gave some trouble with the migrating the source. If there are bugs please let me know and I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

New feature in this release: Sickbeard upcoming episodes tab
Fixed: Bug causing crash on first Couchpotato configuration
Updated: Couchpotato UI

Cool - will give it a go as soon as it's available.
Allright guys, Ive been working on the next update (1.9). Ive added a todo section to my first post and added some of the things I want to add to the app. I forgot to add a few things and Ill add more later, but right now Im asking for you to check if all your requested features are on there and make new suggestions to add.

So please send your ideas this way Smile

Code:
Changelog:
---------------------
1.9 (Unreleased):
- Done
Couchpotato: Added quality support for those with the latest API version, you can now select what quality a movie has to be added with

- Todo
Update UI
Replace TabViews with ViewPagerIndicator (For swiping between tabs)
Sickbeard: Update show detail view
Sickbeard: Add episode/season views
Sickbeard: Add show from IMDB app
Sickbeard: Show / Dont show banners
Sabnzbd: Add more controls (Play, pause etc.)
Https support
Show configured tiles only
Add more to this todo list
Testing
(2012-05-29, 13:41)BorisNL Wrote: Allright guys, Ive been working on the next update (1.9). Ive added a todo section to my first post and added some of the things I want to add to the app. I forgot to add a few things and Ill add more later, but right now Im asking for you to check if all your requested features are on there and make new suggestions to add.

So please send your ideas this way Smile

Code:
Changelog:
---------------------
1.9 (Unreleased):
- Done
Couchpotato: Added quality support for those with the latest API version, you can now select what quality a movie has to be added with

- Todo
Update UI
Replace TabViews with ViewPagerIndicator (For swiping between tabs)
Sickbeard: Update show detail view
Sickbeard: Add episode/season views
Sickbeard: Add show from IMDB app
Sabnzbd: Add more controls
Https support
Add more to this todo list
Testing

Nice list - gonna be a good app :-)

How do you "select what quality a movie has to be added with" ?? Does that have to be set up in CP v2 first ??

Would it be possible to only have the tiles on the UI if an option is set up in the settings ??

Such as, if I didn't use SickBeard, then the tile would be absent, or greyed out ??

Pause/Resume SABNZBD downloads ?? Probably comes under your "Sabnzbd: Add more controls".

Option to turn off/on banners in SickBeard.

Paid-for option so that there are no adverts ??
(2012-05-29, 15:45)CBers Wrote: Nice list - gonna be a good app :-)

How do you "select what quality a movie has to be added with" ?? Does that have to be set up in CP v2 first ??

Would it be possible to only have the tiles on the UI if an option is set up in the settings ??

Such as, if I didn't use SickBeard, then the tile would be absent, or greyed out ??

Pause/Resume SABNZBD downloads ?? Probably comes under your "Sabnzbd: Add more controls".

Option to turn off/on banners in SickBeard.

Paid-for option so that there are no adverts ??

Thanks, Ill add this to the todo list. About the adfree version, this is planned, but I dont want to ask money for a very unfinished product, maybe the next release will be a candidate for this. About the pricing, what do you think is a fair price for this app, I was think along the lines of 1 - 2 euro. Thanks for your help!

Edit:
The app asks what quality to use when adding a movie from IMDB, this only works on the new API of the latest Couchpotato releases.
(2012-05-29, 17:52)BorisNL Wrote: About the pricing, what do you think is a fair price for this app, I was think along the lines of 1 - 2 euro. Thanks for your help!

Now there's a loaded question Big Grin

The MediaDog app is free on the XBMC forums, but £2.50 (3 euros) from the Play Store.

Seeing as they are very similar apps, I'd draw your own conclusions.

(2012-05-29, 17:52)BorisNL Wrote: The app asks what quality to use when adding a movie from IMDB, this only works on the new API of the latest Couchpotato releases.

Not when I add a movie it doesn't.

Does CF goto CP v2 and ask for the qualities available ??

I have 2 set up, 720 and 1080p but I never get asked which I want.
I have not yet released that update Wink
1.9 is now uploaded. Here are the changes:

Ill be studying for a test tomorrow so the next update will have to wait until the end of the week. Let me know how this works!
(2012-05-29, 22:13)BorisNL Wrote: 1.9 is now uploaded. Here are the changes:

Ill be studying for a test tomorrow so the next update will have to wait until the end of the week. Let me know how this works!

Nice one Boris - downloaded it today and it now asks for the quality you require.

Nice to see the pause/play for SABNZBD as well.

Very nice indeed Big Grin
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3