PVR and remote
Dear all,
was installing the PVR build yesterday, got TV working, EGP, and also TV Chanel screen /EGP pop-up linked to remote, but I can not get remote to activate fullsreeen nor volume up and down! As I understand it from reading though this forum these function seems not to be working yet? Just so I dont spend more time getting it working!

Btw.....can OSD be controlled from remote yet, I seemed not to get it working though a button on remote, only tough moving mouse pointer?

Super duper pingu-vino that PVR is getting this stable and closer to "real-life"!
(2012-06-25, 15:26)kbaggen Wrote: Btw.....can OSD be controlled from remote yet, I seemed not to get it working though a button on remote, only tough moving mouse pointer?

I've gotten Guide, rewind, FF, 30 sec skip, 8 second reverse skip, and stop working on mine. Since I use a receiver, I have my volume keys mapped to control that.

What I'd really like is to be able to hit Record and have the PVR start recording without having to hit Menu and then arrowing over to the record button.
with the pvr release it is not possible (yet) to map 'fullscreen' to a remote button (with lircmap and lirc) .
you can map it but it does not exhibit the same behaviour as the 'tab' key.

the tab key TOGGLES between fullscreen tv and back to tvosd.
the mapped button just exits to tvosd but does not toggle back to fullscreen tv if pressed twice.

sadly this is not fixed yet.
And how go get back to livetv from epg when pressing "E" ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR and remote0