Pico PSU suggestions.
Currently my build is as follows.

CASE: ISK 310-150

MB:ASROCK A75M-ITX

CPU/GPU:AMD A8-3870K

BRay- Panasonic UJ240 6x Blu-ray Burner

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Which Pico would it take to make sure this is all powered up and working correctly? I would think the -Mini-ITX DC-DC picoPSU-120 mini power supply
I see it has some adapters but would need a slim sata power cable for the Blu-Ray Burner.
Suggestions? Comments? Crazy?
wait, why did u went for the ISK300-150?

the ISK300-65 has a pico 135W already,,,

u only need to buy a 135W power brick off of ebay and your set
(2012-04-12, 16:24)eskro Wrote: wait, why did u went for the ISK300-150?

the ISK300-65 has a pico 135W already,,,

u only need to buy a 135W power brick off of ebay and your set

Because I did...Hindsight is 20-20.
ok so whatn ow?
The link you posted for the picoPSU is the DC-DC PSU only and does not include an AC adapter. You'll need to get an AC adapter that also can output 120w as well. To power your ODD you can just purchase a 4-pin molex to SATA power adapter cable.
HTPC: Win 7 Home 64-bit | MB | CPU | GPU | RAM | Case | PSU | Tuner | HDDs: OS, Media | DVD Burner | Remote
Media server: unraid 4.7 | CPU | MB | RAM | Case | PSU | HDDs: Parity-2TB, Data-2x2TB
The picoPSU-120 + 102W AC adapter combination will work for that setup.

Looking at the back of the your case, it's not clear if the picoPSU jack will fit in the antenna port or if you'll have to do something different. You need to think about where you'll plug the AC plug into the picoPSU's DC jack. One option is to drill a hole in a half-height slot cover and mount it there. A 5/16 titanium drill bit will do it. Then you can mount the picoPSU jack in that hole.
the ISK300-150 already has a hole for that.
Oh, so that 3-hole port on the left isn't for an antenna? Is the diameter too big for the 5.5mm barrel jack? It looks like it would work with a mini-DIN connector style.
dont think you need a mini-DIN here.
the ISK300-65 doesnt come with one so
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6811129068
So you ripped the 150W supply out of the ISK 310-150 and want to replace it with a PicoPSU? I've been running one of these for a few years now Intel DG45FC + E5300 C2D + Nvidia GT218.
I'm just looking for ideas. It's cramped in there and the less stuff in it the better I can do cable management etc. Plus the less fan noise the better.
The 2.5mm/5.5mm barrel jack for the picoPSU is a panel mount jack. It's threaded with a panel nut, no screws needed. It fits into a 5/16" hole from behind and then you tighten the panel nut from the front. Only the picoPSU mini-DIN connector has the two screws, one on either side of the jack, to mount it like the ISK300-65's does. So, to mount it in that center hole, at least securely, the center hole can't be more than 5/16". 1/4" is too big. If you're not going to mount the internal jack then it doesn't matter, it can hang loosely through that hole though it's not as clean to do it that way.
I got a new 120w brick for sale that will work with the 300-65 Smile
(2012-04-12, 19:15)wsume99 Wrote: The link you posted for the picoPSU is the DC-DC PSU only and does not include an AC adapter. You'll need to get an AC adapter that also can output 120w as well. To power your ODD you can just purchase a 4-pin molex to SATA power adapter cable.

Looking for a molex to slim sata adapter. The ODD needs a slimline power input.
I went ahead and pulled the plug and got it. Will throw up some pictures of it as I am ripping it apart and throwing it back together.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pico PSU suggestions.0