Ember Media Manager XBMC Controller
this what i want to do in setting Real Time synchronization with Ember Media Manager. I am getting The remote server returned an error: (401) unauthorized error. I know im missing something. I would love if someone can tell me how to set it up.

Windows 7 64
Netgear router
XBMC 11
Ember Media Manager Ember_1.3.0.5

Please Help me with this. I know its a Noob ?. I do know somewhere i have miss something or put in the wrong thing
I get that error when I put in the wrong password
Has anyone figured out how to get the XBMC Controller Module working? I get the error "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found." The credentials are typed in exactly as listed in XBMC's Webserver settings. I've made sure XBMC was running while attempting to set it up. I'm running XBMC on the same machine as Ember so for the IP, I've tried the actual IP of my computer given by my router, I've tried 127.0.0.1, and I've tried just typing "localhost". I've used almost every version of EMM and currently running 1.3.0.17 and have never been able to get this feature to work as long as it's been out. Also, it's definitely not my firewall blocking it either. Not only are XBMC and EMM both allowed applications, I completely disabled it to ensure it was not the firewall, and it still did not work. Any help on this would be great. Thanks.
(2013-10-31, 17:13)snpaul22 Wrote: Has anyone figured out how to get the XBMC Controller Module working? I get the error "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found." The credentials are typed in exactly as listed in XBMC's Webserver settings. I've made sure XBMC was running while attempting to set it up. I'm running XBMC on the same machine as Ember so for the IP, I've tried the actual IP of my computer given by my router, I've tried 127.0.0.1, and I've tried just typing "localhost". I've used almost every version of EMM and currently running 1.3.0.17 and have never been able to get this feature to work as long as it's been out. Also, it's definitely not my firewall blocking it either. Not only are XBMC and EMM both allowed applications, I completely disabled it to ensure it was not the firewall, and it still did not work. Any help on this would be great. Thanks.

I asked the same thing a while agoSmile
The XBMC Controller Module isn´t working because xbmc uses now json(I think it was) and the controller plugin needs to be rewritten.
Yes, the Controller works only with Eden and older versions.
Any plans to update this to using JSON?
(2013-12-11, 21:41)kricker Wrote: Any plans to update this to using JSON?

Yes, but i can't code JSON ;-)
You dont't have to code it in JSON do you? Just send the JSON commands and parse the results. Of course I can't code myself out of a paper bag, so I am just speculating.
I know I've said it before, but since I just found this thread I figured I might as well reiterate.m I would love for this feature to be fixed!
Sad 
you're not alone in hoping! i've spend 3 hours trying to make this working for nothing before i found this thread
I will add a "Eden only" info ;-)
Any news on a new version of XBMC controller which works with KODI?
No.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager XBMC Controller0