Linux Xbmcfreaks Edition v1
Hi,
The current version of edition xbmcfreaks (xbmcbuntu) is proftpd, sabnzbd and sick beard supported. But how can I enable these addons? Do I have to install them via terminal session?
Push! Huh
(2012-04-08, 08:52)motocat Wrote: Hi,
The current version of edition xbmcfreaks (xbmcbuntu) is proftpd, sabnzbd and sick beard supported. But how can I enable these addons? Do I have to install them via terminal session?

sabnzbd:

FIrst, edit your /etc/default/sabnzbdplus file as root (sudo) and enter the information

Quote:USER=
HOST=
PORT=

Then save the file and start sabnzbd with sudo service sabnzbdplus start and then point your web-browser to it: http://HOST:PORT and continue with the setup.

sickbeard:

I didn't use the sickbeard install that it came with, I just re-downloaded it myself and put it in ~/.sickbeard . If you want to use the built-in, the files are located in /usr/share/sickbeard including the ubuntu init file.

proftpd:

I didn't have to do anything for this, its already working out-of-the-box[/b][/quote]
(2012-04-08, 08:52)motocat Wrote: Hi,

I found an issue when configuring all the addons on start-up. Will release another version later this week.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmcfreaks Edition v10