Animated Weather Icons not working with Weather Plus in Nox?
I installed the animated weather icons and they work great with the default weather addon, but when I switch to Weather Plus the icons are grey and motionless. Is there a problem with the animated weather icons/Nox/Weather Plus combo? If I switch back to the default weather addon the animated icons work again.

Any suggestions?
Weather Plus isn't working.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Weather Plus itself isn't working? or it isn't working with Nox?

No matter which, is it an issue that is expected to be resolved?

Thanks Martijn.
Weather Plus is not supported by Aeon Nox. Use Google Weather and the PDA Style Weather Icons Addon...
(2012-04-14, 20:54)john.cord Wrote: Weather Plus is not supported by Aeon Nox. Use Google Weather and the PDA Style Weather Icons Addon...

Yes it is (or perhaps was now). I think weather plus just has some script errors now that causes it to not work properly
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
implementation didn´t change compared to 2.0.
weather part is of lower importance for both of us.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
phil65,

Thanks for the update. My kids love the weather function because they can easily see how they need to dress for school the next day, but I understand the need for priorities.

john.cord,

I appreciate the alternative setup, I'll give it a shot when I get home.

Thanks guys.
Weather+ isn't being maintained by the creator any longer, so most of us are switching to Weather Underground, which is now the default option in Eden. Ronie (and XBMC Team member) is maintaining and extending Weather Underground to provide similar functionality and Phil is looking at providing a similar set of viewsin Nox 3.0 as you saw with Weather+ in Nox 2.0.
I see deh2k7, thanks for the info. I'll probably switch back to Weather+ then. I gave google weather a try, but it seemed pretty featureless.
(2012-04-17, 04:14)hi_its_me_scott Wrote: I see deh2k7, thanks for the info. I'll probably switch back to Weather+ then. I gave google weather a try, but it seemed pretty featureless.

features only depend on skin support.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Weather Icons not working with Weather Plus in Nox?0