File Name for Young Indiana Jones series
Does anyone have The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones in their library? I'm interested in what you named your files so that the scraper handles them properly. I have the entire 3 volume set, and am having quite the difficult time of naming them properly.

I archive all of my TV shows using the Full Disk method, and I name them with the following format:
\ TV Show Name \ s01e01e02e03e04.iso
\ TV Show Name \ s01e05e06e07e08.iso
\ TV Show Name \ s02e01e02e03e04.iso
\ TV Show Name \ s02e05e06e07e08.iso

This works great for my purposes and the tv show scraper has been doing great at separating the shows and specials for me. I can sometimes get help from TheTVDB.Com site for episode ordering (just not for episodes per disk), and the disk jacket when they display what episodes are on each disk.

The problem that I have with Young Indiana Jones is that it was re-edited several times during its creation and after cancellation, and there seems to be no consistent listing of which episodes are on the 31 disks (3 volumes) that I have. Another problem is that these are called Volumes, not Seasons, because this set has them in a different order than they were originally aired (and some that were not aired).
This one?
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=72452&lid=7

or this one?
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=82643&lid=7

The latter one has only one season...the first one has 3.

So if it is the first one, you have to do the structure as:

\The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles\s01e01e02e03e04.iso

i suppose
Thanks for posting this. It wasn't until I saw this that I realized that there are two different listings for the show. The original airing was titled "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" with the first episode listed as "The Curse of the Jackal, Egypt 1908".

The show was later edited and recompiled per George Lucas into a multi-episode series "The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones" with the first episode being titled "My First Adventure".

I remember watching them originally on television and because of that the "Chronicles" name had stuck with me. It appears though that this was lost when it was transferred to disc. Also cut from this edited pack were the intro and ending sequences with older Indiana Jones (the late George Hall).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File Name for Young Indiana Jones series0